Temple is going to whoop Houston | The Boneyard

Temple is going to whoop Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Houston has a makeshift o-line. That Temple front seven is going to absolutely crush them. I expect the Temple D to dominate and their offense will do enough to win. Ward Jr better prep the ice packs.

Reaction Score
Should be an interesting contrast of styles. Even against Temple's D, I think UH will get their points and do enough to win on their home field.

Reaction Score
If the QB is healthy Houston wins. They have too many playmakers plus they are at home. Temples defense gets too much credit. USF shredded them, and Houston has more playmakers.

Reaction Score
I think Houston wins easily.

When Temple puts eight in the box, Houston will eat up their weak secondary. Not run into it like Diaco.

When Temple plays pass it will open up the run game.

Temple will have pick their poison against Houston. And they won't be able to score with the Cougars.

Reaction Score
Ward is back. Two of our freshman o-line starters came back for Navy. Our offense is too potent with Ward back. There's a reason why we put 52 on Navy while nobody else outside of Notre Dame came close to that. Our defense is strong against the run and we don't lose in Houston. We got an 8-game win streak coming and hopefully will be AAC Champion by this time next week.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Ward is back. Two of our freshman o-line starters came back for Navy. Our offense is too potent with Ward back. There's a reason why we put 52 on Navy while nobody else outside of Notre Dame came close to that. Our defense is strong against the run and we don't lose in Houston. We got an 8-game win streak coming and hopefully will be AAC Champion by this time next week.
Go Temple!

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I think Houston beats Temple fairly easily. But Cougar hippie has me rooting for the Owls.

Speaking of Houston...I think Herman is getting way too much credit there. He has proven himself as much as Diaco has. Houston was 8-5 the previous two seasons before Herman. It's not like he took over a train wreck. He may turn out to be a great coach, but I would want to see longer term success if I was thinking about hiring him for a major coaching job.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score

When Temple puts eight in the box, Houston will eat up their weak secondary. Not run into it like Diaco.

Temple will have pick their poison against Houston. And they won't be able to score with the Cougars.

So you didn't like Diaco's game plan last night? Please elaborate.

Reaction Score
I was saying that we have an 8 game home win streak dating back to last year. My post cut off for some reason and I'm not sure how to go back and edit it.

This forum has an edit button right after you post, but there's a 15 minute time limit until it disappears.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
The Temple QB was sharper yesterday than I have seen in the past. Houston by 10.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score

Temple will not need to stack the box against Houston. They are going to demolish their makeshift o-line and beat the crap out of Ward.

Reaction Score
Houston will win. We beat the better team at home and made Temple look like a juggernaut. That's exactly what gets suckers betting on teams likeTemple.

Reaction Score
I was saying that we have an 8 game home win streak dating back to last year. My post cut off for some reason and I'm not sure how to go back and edit it.

Who's your interim head coach going to be?

Reaction Score
It probably doesn't matter as long as he employs the signature "next man up" strategy that Herman created.

image.png

Reaction Score
Temple is going to out physical them.
you knew it and i knew it and called it midweek on one of these threads....can't understand the dissin Temple gets in so many places....their solid this year...Houston is alright but frail.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
There's a prety clear BY fault line on picking this game. Interesting. I like Temple if they can pressure Ward... they're not as slow as Navy.

Reaction Score
I like the balance of Temple and their defense. Matakevich will study some film and steal Ward's lunch. Diaco's offense was terrible Saturday.

Reaction Score
I like the balance of Temple and their defense. Matakevich will study some film and steal Ward's lunch. Temple won't need 4 turnovers to score points and win this game but they may get 2 or 3 anyway. Diaco's offense was terrible Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom