Team chemistry | The Boneyard

Team chemistry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Our team chemistry is off the charts right now, everyone is sharing and lifting each other up, it's really been a joy to watch. I just love everything about this group, every single kid on the team is just really likeable. I could go on down the list but guys like DeAndre and Niels are as nice as it gets, really happy they are all representing the University so well. The run may end tomorrow and that's okay, no matter what this is a group of players us fans will always remember as Husky greats. Oh and I do feel good about tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Really really really easy to root for this group of players and coaches. And it has nothing to do with wins or losses. The effort they play with, the compassion they have for one another and the pride they have in representing their university is unbelievable.

I love this team.

Reaction Score

Love the chemistry right now I agree with you guys, it is hard not to like this team . Not sure if this video was posted yet but if you watch you can see how much these guy support and root for each other.

Reaction Score
Nice! Excited for Kevin Ollie -- see how giddy he is at the 3:24 mark and more so the 4:13 mark -- #tentoesin

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The run may end tomorrow and that's okay, no matter what.

Almost a perfect post there super. Mini save at the end.

And to think this team "had chemistry issues" and is heartless and gutless ".

Looks to me like they'd run 50,1miles for each other .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom