Te'a | The Boneyard

Te'a

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UCONNfan1

She's from Georgia. I think UCONN had some pretty good success with another superstar from that state...!

Reaction Score
Superstar is a term thrown around too much. MM was a Superstar..this prospect raises a lot of questions IMHO..what happened at UNC? People don't just reopen their recruitment from schools like that!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
2015 guard? Durr's the name.

caramel

A potential star is born from the dust over time
Reaction Score
Questions,yes,but she is a kid,and kids change their mind more than most adults.We don't have all the details,either.Besides,UNC has overloaded,and she may feel there are too many factors affecting her development to success.Even if she was coveted by Geno,she may see the guard situation already pledging,and decide to go where she gets more minutes to develop.I wish her the best,but I strongly feel what UConn will have is strong,with or without her or the Canadian girl discussed on the board.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Look for Louisville to show up Cooper's new list of schools. Walz works in mysterious ways.

D

dakotaboy

I read her ESPN article and thought she came across a little cocky in regards to having to complete for the PG spot; how she committed before the 2013 class; and how she doesn't think that she will have too much of an adjustment into the college games... Or course we all know that it could be the way the reporter referenced or worded it. In any case, I think we have enough guards, and once Moriah is up to speed, nobody will replace her... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom