Tapatalk alerts - help | The Boneyard

Tapatalk alerts - help

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Lately, my iPhone Tapatalk app has been pushing alerts from the BY (quotes, likes, etc.) to my phone. I didn't want this and haven't had this happen until a couple days ago(?). Before this, everything was fine.

I have also seen the messages from the BY saying that a new app is being considered. But for now, can anyone tell me how to shut off these alerts on my phone? I can't seem to find the part of the app where you change the settings, or setup, or whatever.

Thanks in advance!

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
On your iPhone go to Settings>Notification Center>Tapatalk and turn off alerts for Tapatalk.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
On your iPhone go to Settings>Notification Center>Tapatalk and turn off alerts for Tapatalk.

Thanks, pap - I was looking within the Tapatalk app itself when I needed to be looking elsewhere.

Much appreciated!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score

OK -- still getting all these unwanted alerts.... :(

Checked my iPhone to see that indeed my Notifications were turned "Off" for Tapatalk, and they were. Also , Tapatalk has crashed several times in the last few days.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak