Syracuse - Cal game. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Syracuse - Cal game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Most people use Incognito Mode for adult films and other greasy stuff, but I use Incognito Mode to laugh at the Syracuse board because they banned my IP. I need proxies now :(
Time for you to use the library!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
CTBasketball said:
Its a whole new ballgame out there.

Indeed. IT security is my profession and also a hobby. No better place to test those theories and practices than the dark web. People have no idea. It is the future not for just business security but personal use too especially at the dawn of the net neutrality wars.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Indeed. IT security is my profession and also a hobby. No better place to test those theories and practices than the dark web. People have no idea. It is the future not for just business security but personal use too especially at the dawn of the net neutrality wars.
You can also find a lot of wacked out stuff on there as well. I haven't been on the other side in so long though - might need to change that.

August_West

Reaction Score
CTBasketball said:
You can also find a lot of wacked out stuff on there as well. I haven't been on the other side in so long though - might need to change that.
Yeah, that goes with the territory. There is some creepy, creepy junk out there. Scares me quite frankly. That is the cost of true freedom though as freedom doesn't discriminate. The recent government takedowns of several darknet markets ( Silk Road 2.0, cloud 9 , etc...) have scared some away, but my best analysis of the info out there is that they were operational security blunders ( Silk Road 2.0 dude was logging in to server from a windows box! And also made an FBI agent a site op with admin access) not that the government has cracked the algorithms.

Reaction Score
You guys are missing the point------ they don't lose to teams like Cal in the Dome and Cooney's shooting in the Dome is unconscious. Like the Dookies when the Cuse is away from their comfort zone they Sit the bed. Dook comfort zone is usually NC, DC, Meadowlands, or MSG. Cuse lost to Dayton inthe Dance. No way they lose at the Dome. Aside to Cuse fans NCAA dance not being played at the Dome!!!!!:(:(

August_West

Reaction Score
Husky1964 said:
You guys are missing the point------ they don't lose to teams like Cal in the Dome and Cooney's shooting in the Dome is unconscious. Like the Dookies when the Cuse is away from their comfort zone they Sit the bed. Dook comfort zone is usually NC, DC, Meadowlands, or MSG. Cuse lost to Dayton inthe Dance. No way they lose at the Dome. Aside to Cuse fans NCAA dance not being played at the Dome!!!!!:(:(

Well actually it is, ( correct me if I'm wrong aren't they a host this year?) but they can't play there!

Reaction Score
You're buggin, this Cal team has plenty of talent. This Cuse team is nowhere near as talented as their other teams of the past few years.

"I'M buggin" my bad brahhh.. Thank you for clearing this up...

I never said this Cal team wasn't talented and I never said this Cuse team was as strong as the underachieving Cuse teams in the past. So was your point to attack a fellow Husky fan based on what?
SO you are saying that Cal is more athletic and talented than this Cuse team? You must be saying that.. So is cal better than syracuse this year. Cal was picked 7th in the pax 12 preseason..

You missed the premise of my entire post which isn't up for debate. The zone allows teams who are less athletic and less talented to slow the game down and rebound and play with a team that is more talented. I can give you 10 examples in the last 6 years. Cuse doesnt win games in the 50's or low 60's. My position is that Cal runs a great zone offense and copies Lville, which I know you ignored. watch the film. My point was get out of that freaking zone and cuse wins that game. The same players w KO or Shaka or Fred H win that game.

Please dont resond to my posts anymore, respectfully. Thank you

Last edited:
Reaction Score
my feelings....

You could have just typed that and avoided the long winded crybaby post, "brah". It would have saved you the time and the heartache.

August_West

Reaction Score
I had to look this up to figure out what you guys were talking about... Had no idea that there was a "dark web."
There is, and it is growing at an exponential rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom