SwishAppeal Poll Who Should Tulsa Pick with 2nd Pick | The Boneyard

SwishAppeal Poll Who Should Tulsa Pick with 2nd Pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'd take Kiah Stokes. Team her with Johnson and Paris amd you have one of the best frontcourts in the league. Diggins and Sims in the backcourt....

WOW!!

Reaction Score
I'd take Kiah Stokes. Team her with Johnson and Paris amd you have one of the best frontcourts in the league. Diggins and Sims in the backcourt....

WOW!!
Well Kaleena will appreciate your not sending her to Tulsa :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Can you imagine KML on Tulsa? Diggins and Sims are both threats from long range and on the dribble-drive; KML has a knack for getting open even though every team in the country knows to not let that happen. You'd barely even need a frontcourt. Drive, draw double-team, pass, drive, repeat, pass, somebody's wide open, 3!!!!!

Though, now that I'm reading the link, seems that they need defense more than offense. That's definitely Kiah's specialty.

Reaction Score
Can you imagine KML on Tulsa? Diggins and Sims are both threats from long range and on the dribble-drive; KML has a knack for getting open even though every team in the country knows to not let that happen. You'd barely even need a frontcourt. Drive, draw double-team, pass, drive, repeat, pass, somebody's wide open, 3!!!!!

Though, now that I'm reading the link, seems that they need defense more than offense. That's definitely Kiah's specialty.
I think that (an it pains me to say this) that Tulsa is a far better fit for Kaleena than Seattle. Tulsa has the tools to hide Kaleena on defense, and could benefit tremendously from someone to spread the floor to open things up for Diggins and Sims. I don't know that Kaleena's quite ready yet to be the primary threat on offense, and she might have to be for Seattle.

Having said that, I think Seattle's crazy not to take KML, and if they don't, Tulsa almost certainly will.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
:eek:Reshanda Gray as the #1 pick:eek:.
Do the WNBA GM's ever check out her numbers against a top center/forward?

I wish her all the best but #1:eek:

Reaction Score
I said this in another thread KML will fit with Tulsa Shock. She will have plenty of wide open 3s off Diggins and Sims Penetration. They would be fun to watch and will be my new favorite team. I prey KML slips to #2

Reaction Score
:eek:Reshanda Gray as the #1 pick:eek:.
Do the WNBA GM's ever check out her numbers against a top center/forward?

I wish her all the best but #1:eek:
This particular article was based off the poll before it, where a plurality of fans picked Gray. If KML gets the most votes this time, the next will assume Tulsa picked her, etc.

Reaction Score
If Seattle takes KML I would explore trading the number 2 pick. The 2016 class is that deep.

Reaction Score
If Seattle takes KML I would explore trading the number 2 pick. The 2016 class is that deep.
The other option is trading up to get the #1 pick. Someone like Riquna Williams has a lot more value to Seattle than she would at Tulsa.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Why do you think 2018 will be a better class then 2016? 2016 is loaded and all WNBA 1st round draft picks will make a team and players selected will have some impact.

The 2018 class will be deeper....and better. :eek:

Reaction Score

Not enough basketballs for all those guards on one team. Tulsa needs defense and rebounds.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Why do you think 2018 will be a better class then 2016? 2016 is loaded and all WNBA 1st round draft picks will make a team and players selected will have some impact.

Just looking at this years freshman class.... you will have Mitchell, Wilson, Turner, Stevens, Nurse, Atkins, Thomas (FSU), Greenwell, Alexa Hart, Mariya Moore, Victoria Vivians..... and probably a few more that I cant remember off the top of my head. Then you add in Mercedes Russell.... and possibly Deshields if she doesnt turn pro in 2017.

Alot can change in 3 years..... but that looks to be a very strong draft.

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Just looking at this years freshman class.... you will have Mitchell, Wilson, Turner, Stevens, Nurse, Atkins, Thomas (FSU), Greenwell, Alexa Hart, Mariya Moore, Victoria Vivians..... and probably a few more that I cant remember off the top of my head. Then you add in Mercedes Russell.... and possibly Deshields if she doesnt turn pro in 2017.

Alot can change in 3 years..... but that looks to be a very strong draft.
A few you can't remember, like ... um ... Gabby Skywalker Williams. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom