Susan Herbst just got a BiG time extension | The Boneyard

Susan Herbst just got a BiG time extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I like it because the school needs some stability in the president ranks. I think she has done a good job and has a good long term vision. Obviously getting into a P5 conference will be the big measuring stick for sports fans...but it feels like she has done the right things to position the school well.

Reaction Score
No. Why would any school president/chancellor get a bonus for something related to athletics? Tail wagging the dog, isn't it?

Reaction Score
FDNY99 said:
Why don't you go back to your Pitt boards and stop trolling here! I see you have continued the upgraded turd status you have earned on the CSNBB boards here you a s s c l o w n!

Yea massive massive troll alert.

Reaction Score
Why don't you go back to your Pitt boards and stop trolling here! I see you have continued the upgraded turd status you have earned on the CSNBB boards here you a s s c l o w n!

Hey! I didn't do anything over here that was offensive. Besides, I think you have me confused with someone else.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
UCONN needs to continue on the AAU path as it will help the endowment grow and hopefully sometime soon it can get over the one billion dollar mark

Reaction Score
Hey! I didn't do anything over here that was offensive. Besides, I think you have me confused with someone else.
No I don't have you confused with anyone else...here's one of your threads on CSNbbs:
http://csnbbs.com/thread-718081.html

You are a Pitt troll/s h * t stirring /a s s c l o w n....now go enjoy Pitt's new football coaching hire and stay off our board!!!

Reaction Score
I'm not going to get into any childish name calling game with you. All I'm pointing out is that a University President is not getting bonuses on whether UCONN gets into a P5 conference. It's a ridiculous thought. Now if Herbst gets UCONN into the AAU and academics plus research steadily improves, then she'll likely get bonuses for hitting those types of performance metrics.

Reaction Score
I'm not going to get into any childish name calling game with you. All I'm pointing out is that a University President is not getting bonuses on whether UCONN gets into a P5 conference. It's a ridiculous thought. Now if Herbst gets UCONN into the AAU and academics plus research steadily improves, then she'll likely get bonuses for hitting those types of performance metrics.
I don't believe anyone here will disagree with you. The point you made is quite correct. However, your reputation proceeds you.

Reaction Score
I don't believe anyone here will disagree with you. The point you made is quite correct. However, your reputation proceeds you.

I appreciate your kind words, but really it's nothing more than ignorant people acting out like .

Reaction Score
A bonus for getting into a p5 maybe not
For getting us into the B1G. Definitly, it would be a whole different ball game.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
No I don't have you confused with anyone else...here's one of your threads on CSNbbs:
http://csnbbs.com/thread-718081.html

You are a Pitt troll/s h * t stirring /a s s c l o w n....now go enjoy Pitt's new football coaching hire and stay off our board!!!
I thought the use of the phrase "s h * t stirring /a s s c l o w n...." was a bit harsh ...until I read the linked thread, now I think it was understatement.

Reaction Score
I thought the use of the phrase "s h * t stirring /a s s c l o w n...." was a bit harsh ...until I read the linked thread, now I think it was understatement.

I still don't get where the controversy is.

Reaction Score
If that's what it takes to keep Susan Herbst for another few years I am all for it. She is has a vision and is driving the university to step up big time (or should I say B1G time). A lot is going on in Storrs, the Med Center, and other locations. There is a lot of hate though in those comments to the Courant article, though. Supporters should share the vision we have in common with Susan - in academics and athletics.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I think we have enough trolls and halfwitted visitors here, so we're going to smother this one in its crib.
Are we allowed to submit lists of those we'd like smothered? I can think of one specific Bc fan *cough* Yawkey Way *cough* who could really use a squash on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom