Surprised No One Jumped on This Yesterday | The Boneyard

Surprised No One Jumped on This Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
From John A's Courant column yesterday (it's in 3/8 news):

"It's fun though," Smith said. "It ups your game [as a coach] knowing that you need to figure out how to stop people. And knowing Morgan Tuck, Moriah Jefferson and Stewie are all coming into the league at the same time just guarantees that the league is going to get better."

Is she assuming or "plugged in". I assume the former, because Morgan don't lie!

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Assuming, I think, and as an old professor used to say...that makes an ass out of u and me...

Reaction Score
Saw it but dismissed it as nothing more than commentator speculation.....time will tell........

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I don't think Morgan has decided. My guess is that Katie was thinking it could happen.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
From John A's Courant column yesterday (it's in 3/8 news):

"It's fun though," Smith said. "It ups your game [as a coach] knowing that you need to figure out how to stop people. And knowing Morgan Tuck, Moriah Jefferson and Stewie are all coming into the league at the same time just guarantees that the league is going to get better."

Is she assuming or "plugged in". I assume the former, because Morgan don't lie!
I think "knowing" was a poor choice of words. But the reality is that every team in the WNBA drafting at or near the top today has to have a plan assuming Morgan is going to be available.

Reaction Score
I think "knowing" was a poor choice of words. But the reality is that every team in the WNBA drafting at or near the top today has to have a plan assuming Morgan is going to be available.

and Ariel Powers

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Downcast head, shoulder shrug and sigh. Head suddenly uplifted and smile. But what a hard nosed, scrappy, gritty, fun team we'll have next year anyway. An opportunity to watch the master class Geno has prepared. Go Huskys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom