OT: - Superior Grocery Stores operating in several states | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Superior Grocery Stores operating in several states

Reaction Score
Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

The Canadian seeing that some grocery stores allow you to enjoy a beer while shopping. How my country has failed me.:eek:
That's great and all, but I'm not seeing a list of craft beers being provided here. ;)
Draft taps in Greenville SC Lowes Grocery.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
That's great and all, but I'm not seeing a list of craft beers being provided here. ;)

I've had maybe 1.5 beers in the last 28 years, so beer aint gonna bring me to a store. Cheerwine or Powerade on the other hand....

Reaction Score
I've had maybe 1.5 beers in the last 28 years, so beer aint gonna bring me to a store. Cheerwine or Powerade on the other hand....
Fair enough, however I thought you'd do me a solid and post a link ;)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Draft taps in Greenville SC Lowes Grocery.

1. Lemme know if they ever get one of those Beers that taste like Chocolate

2. Is there a limit to how many beers each customer is allowed to drink? I don't wanna be around drunk people when I'm waiting for them to slice up some Thick Cut Bologna for me.

Fair enough, however I thought you'd do me a solid and post a link ;)

Evidently I didn't understand the assignment :confused:

Reaction Score
We go on Mondays for the BOGO - prime pork tenderloins, and give one to our daughter. If we forget and only get one, they chop the price in half, and I wish Publix would do the same. On Tuesdays, they have a $3.99/lb ground chuck or boneless chicken breasts. The only other things we get at FM are funky ingredients and fancy produce that is not at Publix.
BRS24, you've hit on a peeve I have with Publix and other stores that do BOGO but not the much preferable half price items. I hate it when I'm buying something I need but don't use much of and it's BOGO. I feel equally dumb to take both knowing most will go to waste, or taking just one and having to explain it to the cashier, or buying one of another brand to avoid the delemna. A case in point is marshmallows. My wife likes them on a sweet potato casserole on Thanksgiving. I'm fine with that but would rather not have them around the house after Thanksgiving. Invariably they have big bags BOGO. Last year I gave a bag to a lady in the parking lot. Usually I trash one bag. Which isn't a wasteful thing in as marshmallows are nothing but a sticky ball of sugar. They are ok in hot chocolate but I'm in Florida so I don't have a need for a steaming cup of hot anything except coffee in the morning.

Did I mention Beers went to Oklahoma and we need a big?

Reaction Score
Where I live in New York we have Shop Rite, Hannaford, Stop and Shop, Price Chopper, Walmart, and Target for groceries. None of them are special in any way.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom