Stone to Maryland. Who`s our new priority? | The Boneyard

Stone to Maryland. Who`s our new priority?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Really? Another thread for this?

We're Kasongoing Stone threads.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Why does the conversation grow exponentially once the player leaves/spurns UCONN? 3 pages on Lubin already, and this must be the 5th Stone thread this week.

Reaction Score

I dont spend a lot of time on these boards and didnt see anything on here about it. Sorry im late to the party:(

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Well, if someone had the decency to run another Jessica Alba video.....

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

You...

Why does the conversation grow exponentially once the player leaves/spurns UCONN? 3 pages on Lubin already, and this must be the 5th Stone thread this week.

...and you.

Why do you persist in doing this? I don't know what it will take to dislodge the stick in your asses about recruiting, but I'm telling you, you need to quit popping into these threads with your mini-tantrums.

If you don't have anything to add past that, and you don't, just steer clear. It will be a less-stressful existence for you.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
You...

...and you.

Why do you persist in doing this? I don't know what it will take to dislodge the stick in your asses about recruiting, but I'm telling you, you need to quit popping into these threads with your mini-tantrums.

If you don't have anything to add past that, and you don't, just steer clear. It will be a less-stressful existence for you.
WTF are you talking about? Your read on me is almost as bad as your insider info.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
On the topic of priorities, I hope the staff is making a feverish run at Shonn Miller. Kid would be a perfect addition to the squad.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Stamp your lil feet all you want - just keep the nonsense off the board.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Stamp your lil feet all you want - just keep the nonsense off the board.
Or, you could stop making up a false narrative about me. You really have no clue what you're talking about here.

Say what you want about recruiting though, champ. You have all the answers. Just ask you.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
our priorities are the returning players and committed incoming class

in April, anything else is gravy

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
BTW: I wonder what Gary Williams will be saying about Under Armour's connection to the Twerps and them throwing money at (sponsoring) Stone's AAU team

does anyone think he's going to cry to the NCAA?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Or, you could stop making up a false narrative about me. You really have no clue what you're talking about here.

Say what you want about recruiting though, champ. You have all the answers. Just ask you.

I'm impressed that you can type and nail yourself to a cross at the same time.

And feel free to point things out when I'm wrong.

But in the interim, suffer in silence.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'm impressed that you can type and nail yourself to a cross at the same time.

And feel free to point things out when I'm wrong.

But in the interim, suffer in silence.
You're wrong. I was commenting about the proliferation of Stone threads. The OP admitted he hadn't seen the Stone to Maryland thread, or the Stone thread, both of which discussed this exact subject. And several others as well. And in those threads and others I have expressed concern about the recruiting and have asked questions about what the problems are. For a guy with all the answers, you're shockingly short on details. But no shortage for bullying others who don't fit your narrative. To be clear: I've acknowledged that there is an issue and I've tried to understand it better. Your tantrums about recruiting haven't helped me understand it better, but I'm sure they helped you feel better and grow your likes.

You were wrong about Omar and you were wrong about Hamilton. You backtracked quickly on the latter though once you harnessed your enthusiasm for creating a tire fire.

My reference to Kasongo was a joke btw. It's become a bit of a term of art here.

I'm sorry if I'm not helping your metrics or demographics here. I can join the ranks of the other old-timers I've unsuccessfully tried to coax back, as I'm starting to see their point.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Whose our priority? Apparently there's a kid at Mid-East Appalachian State that's supposed to be really good at dribbling. Word is the staff has mentioned his name but plans on contacting him in 2-3 months. Word on the Boneyard is that he's the next Shabazz.

Reaction Score

Perhaps we should take up a collection for our mods. Volunteers typically have limitations.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Some 5th year transfer and maybe Bruce brown(top 50 sg 2016 but may come into 2015, we're considered the fav if he does)

Reaction Score
Blah blah blah...

Looking back. Stone was one of 8 people total at maryland midnight madness on a visit. Not a good sign

Reaction Score
Stone to Maryland was being whispered for quite a while, but people questioned the validity of the shady rumors being thrown around. I'm not sure about the truth to Bob Stone getting a UA position, but with the way AAU is going, it wouldn't surprise me. Until the NCAA gets more strict about the involvement of AAU coaches in kids' lives, this type of thing will happen more and more.

UConn is prioritizing Shonn Miller now. Smart kid with plenty of options. If he weighs winning heavily, I think UConn has a great shot at him. Glen Miller can play a big part in recruiting Shonn. Glen has an Ivy league background (Brown and UPenn), and knows a thing or two about winning championships. He's such a smart basketball mind and known to be a good guy. Back when UPenn fired him several players were unhappy. Recruitment of Shonn Miller could be a big moment for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom