Stewie-like | The Boneyard

Stewie-like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i know they are few and far between when it comes to players with her abilities. Are there any recruits out there on the horizon that might come close?

Reaction Score
i know they are few and far between when it comes to players with her abilities. Are there any recruits out there on the horizon that might come close?
No, and we haven't won too many championships without a Taurasi, Maya, or Stewie type player on the roster, so it should be pretty interesting going forward!

Reaction Score
No, and we haven't won too many championships without a Taurasi, Maya, or Stewie type player on the roster, so it should be pretty interesting going forward!
Neither has anyone else.

Reaction Score
Neither has anyone else.
Pretty sure ND, A&M, and Maryland did. Granted it seems like forever since someone other than UConn has won the title, but other teams have and without a landmark type player on the level of Stewie.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Yes, by definition there will be recruits that "come close" to the DT, CP, MM, EDD, Brittney Griner, and Stewie level. Maybe Sam Brunelle or Megan Walker. The boneyard might be in trouble if there aren't any of those kids because half the fun is arguing how close to the greats the new comers are.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Conversely, there are teams that have had great players that didn't win a title - Duke (Alana Beard), Notre Dame (with Skylar Diggins), Stanford (with Nneka or Candice Wiggins), Oklahoma (Courtney Paris), Delaware (Elena DelleDonne), SW Missouri State (Jackie Stiles).... Just having a great player on the roster doesn't mean a championship or even a Final Four.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Well, Geno did say that Katie Lou's skill set was Stewie-like. But what does he know.....
Did he say that? Man, no pressure there KLS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom