Stewart with a double double | The Boneyard

Stewart with a double double

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
And it wasn't with rebounding.

25 points, 10 assists, 6 rebounds, 1 steal and at least 3 blocks.

Five 3 pointers from WAY out.

Tuck had 15 points on 7-7 shooting with one 3 pointer.

UConn will be so deep next year, it will be AMAZING.

Reaction Score
And it wasn't with rebounding.

25 points, 10 assists, 6 rebounds, 1 steal and at least 3 blocks.

Five 3 pointers from WAY out.

Tuck had 15 points on 7-7 shooting with one 3 pointer.

UConn will be so deep next year, it will be AMAZING.
I like the sound of that!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Just wow! That was an impressive display by the whole USA team, but especially Stewart and Tuck - Tuck perfect from the field 7-7 with a three, and Stewart as noted above. Stewart's threes were just beautiful, I don't think a single one of them touched the rim on the way through. They both look very smooth.
I was sorry not to see MJ play.
Maybrey also stood out to me.
Sykes was impressive, but I thought she wasn't doing a great job running the offense - too much dribbling out high. She is wicked athletic though.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Breanna has great, active hands, be it for shooting, passing, stealing, rebounding, or blocking. Throw in that wingspan, intelligence, and desire to be the best, and you have a six-star player out of high school, a la Maya, Candace, or Griner.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Breanna makes the court play smaller than it is. Seriously.

And I was thinking the same thing re: her 3-pt shot. KML is gonna have to be on point ! ;)

With Stef as a backstop underneath the basket, Breanna will absolutely FEAST as a help defender on the high side. It's going to be silly. And did you see her running the break? Fuggeddaboutit.

I will be surprised if anybody gives us a real game except for Baylor and possibly Duke if we have an off night.

Morgan is skilled, polished, strong, efficient. She plays like a Soph/Junior as far as her poise and abilities.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
That's our new rap act MoJeff N' Ice or Small and Biggie. We haven't decided on the final name yet.
My guess is that she is moving much better than you are right now. Best wishes with the leg.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
That's our new rap act MoJeff N' Ice or Small and Biggie. We haven't decided on the final name yet.
Not intended in any disparaging way, but DoggyDaddy and Moriah could be "Mutt and Jeff."

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
Saw glimpses of that 3 ball in AZ, but wow she could be the best player to come out of high school in all classes. Nice piece on bluestarmedia.org also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom