Stewart Learns from USA Basketball | The Boneyard

Stewart Learns from USA Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I never really followed Candace Parker after Tennessee, until this year when I watched her play for L.A. and the USA National Team. She's as great as the Rocky Top folks say she is. with an incredible all-around game. And her recent compliments about Stewie show Parker to be a very humble superstar.

''She's a great kid,'' said Candace Parker, who had her first chance to play with Stewart on the tour. ''She's going to be amazing. She's a better shooter already than I am.'' Wow! That's high praise from Caesar.

Last edited:

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I have been impressed with the change in Parker's game that really manifested itself in the USA trip - her assists and team play I think have gotten much better over say the last 4 years - not sure but what the play and coaching with the USA team hasn't made her a better all around player. She was always incredibly talented, just think she is looking for the best team options more than she used to.

(I haven't seen that much of her play over the years, just a few games here and there since TN days, so this might not be fair to her play in the intervening years, but it is noticeable to me now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom