Stef's Excellent Adventure to NYC and The Tonight Show | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Stef's Excellent Adventure to NYC and The Tonight Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Will we ever find out who won on Xbox???? Maybe a Tweet from Stef....

Reaction Score
Won't be long before she'll be on ESPN or another network. She's a natural for TV.
Well she did that internship last summer with SNY, so she has experience. Holly Rowe and LaChina Robinson also had some nice tweets about Stef yesterday, though I can't easily paste in from this mobile device, but you can see them on Stef's twitter.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Jackalope said:
Didn't Jimmy Fallon look a little bit taller than 6'0" (his published height) compared to Stef? The magic of TV or was there might a little something extra in his shoes?

I just posted something of this ilk on Facebook saying that I think they did their best to minimize Stefanie's height what with camera angle and choice of clothes. Too bad. She is a striking girl and uses her height to an advantage, and perhaps maybe that was the reason why, or they wanted to focus on the feet for the dancing... who knows?

I was hoping for a chit chat even a quick one

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Love the hand motions near the end. They must have practiced!

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
A nice screenshot....

jimmy_stef2.jpg

Reaction Score
Stef has turned into a beautiful young woman. What a personality! So much for the shy kid from central NY.
Hmmm... I see it pointed out once already, but for further clarification, if you are driving west from connecticut on 84, and continue west into new york state, you'll go right through Port Jervis just before you get to the Pennsylvania border. Central NY is Syracuse, where Stewie is from (actually N. Syracuse where I used to live). That's probably an hour and a half north to Albany and another hour and a half west on the Thruway (though both 87 N and 90 W are considered the NYS Thruway)

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Hmmm... I see it pointed out once already, but for further clarification, if you are driving west from connecticut on 84, and continue west into new york state, you'll go right through Port Jervis just before you get to the Pennsylvania border. Central NY is Syracuse, where Stewie is from (actually N. Syracuse where I used to live). That's probably an hour and a half north to Albany and another hour and a half west on the Thruway (though both 87 N and 90 W are considered the NYS Thruway)
That can't be right - I lived in NYC for years and Nyack and White Plains were right up north near Lake Placid. I worked with a guy that grew up in Nyack and he had almost a Canadian accent! I mean Yonkers was as far as I ever wanted to go ... always expected to see fur trappers, and sled dogs, when I got that far out of civilization. :rolleyes::eek::cool:

Reaction Score
That can't be right - I lived in NYC for years and Nyack and White Plains were right up north near Lake Placid. I worked with a guy that grew up in Nyack and he had almost a Canadian accent! I mean Yonkers was as far as I ever wanted to go ... always expected to see fur trappers, and sled dogs, when I got that far out of civilization. :rolleyes::eek::cool:
You forgot to attach your travel aid:
24_view_of_the_world.jpg

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
You forgot to attach your travel aid:
24_view_of_the_world.jpg
I lived between Columbus and Amsterdam Aves and always put on my cowboy boots and western shirt when I crossed upper broadway headed to that great western coastal area along the Hudson. Like Sarah I could almost see the Russian Palisades from my window!
Being there in Manhattan between those two vast expanses of water ... we did feel somewhat isolated from the world on the far shores. Sunrises over the East river and sunsets over the Hudson were lovely, but I never did see the 'green flash' that some speak of as the sun sank beneath the waves.

Reaction Score
I lived between Columbus and Amsterdam Aves and always put on my cowboy boots and western shirt when I crossed upper broadway headed to that great western coastal area along the Hudson. Like Sarah I could almost see the Russian Palisades from my window!
Being there in Manhattan between those two vast expanses of water ... we did feel somewhat isolated from the world on the far shores. Sunrises over the East river and sunsets over the Hudson were lovely, but I never did see the 'green flash' that some speak of as the sun sank beneath the waves.

I lived in upper Manhattan.....you southerners.....always trying to come off as New Yorkers....:)

Last edited:
Reaction Score

anything above the Bronx was upstate.....Brooklyn was another country and I've been in California longer than i have stepped foot in Staten Island! :)

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
anything above the Bronx was upstate.....Brooklyn was another country and I've been in California longer than i have stepped foot in Staten Island! :)
I used to take the cruise line to Staten Island for a break from the terrible winter weather in Manhattan - it always soothed my soul to return to port past the Statue of Liberty after living amongst the natives. Not sure how you survived up North - I lived in the 80s and that was bad enough, but at least I commuted daily down south around 18st for work.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Then you never got to see the dairy farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom