StatSheet Rankings | The Boneyard

StatSheet Rankings

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3149

According to Statsheet player rankings, 7 players have deserved an A+ this year. DeAndre Kane and Melvin Ejim are number 2 and 3 on the list right behind a guy named Doug McBuckets. Shabazz came in at #8, just barely missing the A+.

Long story short, if you haven't watched Kane and Ejim play, they will have our hands full on Friday. It will be an insane backcourt battle to say the least.

http://statsheet.com/mcb/statrank/players

Reaction Score
According to Statsheet player rankings, 7 players have deserved an A+ this year. DeAndre Kane and Melvin Ejim are number 2 and 3 on the list right behind a guy named Doug McBuckets. Shabazz came in at #8, just barely missing the A+.

Long story short, if you haven't watched Kane and Ejim play, they will have our hands full on Friday. It will be an insane backcourt battle to say the least.

http://statsheet.com/mcb/statrank/players

Force the other guys to beat you, and even if Naz long goes 50% from 3, or if Hogue chips in with 14, you still win. Cut off the two, and you're good. Where are these guys spaced on the floor, anyway?

D

Deleted member 3149

Force the other guys to beat you, and even if Naz long goes 50% from 3, or if Hogue chips in with 14, you still win. Cut off the two, and you're good. Where are these guys spaced on the floor, anyway?
I haven't watched enough of them to really know too much about them, but it seems like you're right about forcing other players. I know that Iowa State has very little depth, especially with Niang being out, so that factor seems huge for us.

Reaction Score
I'm sure the other players can hold there own and score enough to keep them in the game. The trick is to frustrate Ejim and Kane by always doubling them with the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom