Starting Lineup? | The Boneyard

Starting Lineup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
...i have no idea what the starting line-up will be...any thoughts?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
no idea either. small? Boat, Napier, Daniels, Giffey, and Olander?

Reaction Score
coach said he wants to play boat at the 1 more...so i def see napier shifting more to the 2 guard...i think small would be...
Boat, Bazz, Calhoun, Daniels, Olander? Now thats small...we have evans too..

Reaction Score
no idea either. small? Boat, Napier, Daniels, Giffey, and Olander?

That is what I think the starting lineup will be at the beginning of the season also(Daniels as a skinny PF). I think we will see Calhoun, Evans, Nolan and new german guy off the bench. I just don't see them playing Wolfe unless we have deep foul trouble up front. He is not going to work well at Center when we will have a team relying on speed and turnovers to win games.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
bazz, evans, daniels, olander, nolan
boat, omar, gif, tod, wolf off the bench

bazz and boat play 30 each a game
omar and evans combine for 30 a game(could be a 30-10 or 20-20)
wolf, nolan, tod combine for 30 a game
daniels and olander both get 30 a game
gif gets 20 a game

Reaction Score
I think that it will have to be small, but I think Giffey and Daniels over Calhoun and Evans. Boat 'Bazz and Olander should start the season. If Nolan is as good as advertized he could push Olander to PF. Hopefully Wolf comes back in better shape than last year!

Reaction Score
Yeah if Nolan is good, then id go him with Olander, Daniels, boat, bazz.

Reaction Score
Napier, Boatright, and Olander are probably as close to sure things as it gets with Calhoun. At this point, might as well pick out of a hat for the other two spots.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I think that Wolfe may fill Tyler's role from 2011 of picking up a couple of fouls as a starter and then be quickly subbed out in favor of a faster player. That let's show big and then shift gears to quicker with our first sub. I also think that we are going see Bazz at the three. That eases his transition from the point by putting him the role of many past UConn greats We are a better team when Boat is running the show. I'll guess that Omar is the #2 point guard. When Bazz has the ball he's going to be green lighted. Unless Daniels has really improved I have to think he's behind Giffey.

Reaction Score
This is depressing. Seeing those as our best options. Man. Boat is gonna be a stud. Hopefully Daniels really improved. But man those lineups aren't very imposing. Hate to say it

Reaction Score
This is depressing. Seeing those as our best options. Man. Boat is gonna be a stud. Hopefully Daniels really improved. But man those lineups aren't very imposing. Hate to say it
I don't recall anyone saying our lineup at the beginning of the 2010-11 season is imposing.

Reaction Score
Napier, Boatright, and Olander are probably as close to sure things as it gets with Calhoun. At this point, might as well pick out of a hat for the other two spots.

This. My hunch for the other 2 spots are Daniels and Nolan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom