Starting Lineup vs Maryland | The Boneyard

Starting Lineup vs Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
presuming that KML is unable to play. Most likely Morgan moves up to the starting lineup, which is the best option. However I would strongly consider starting either Saniya or Banks instead. The team can more afford foul problems with Stef or Stewie if Kiah and Morgan come off the bench. If starting Saniya or Banks are unable to handle starting in a big game, at that time I would bring Morgan off the bench.

Also by starting Saniya or Banks, Geno is better able to manage the minutes for the front court players

So my starting lineup would be Stef,Stewie,Saniya Bria and Moriah.

If KML is out for any length of time, then there's only 4 Front Court players. Stef, Stewie, Morgan & Kiah. That's 4 players for 3 positions. Geno will have to go to a 3 guard lineup if anyone gets into foul trouble.

Last edited:

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Definitely Tuck to replace KML in the starting lineup.

Chong will likely see a few more minutes as well......

Reactions: HGN
Reaction Score
Definitely Tuck to replace KML in the starting lineup.

Chong will likely see a few more minutes as well......
Agree. With only 3 other guards and KML out, time to give Chong lots of game experience.

HGN

Reaction Score
When MoJeff sat out the last exhibition game with a bad ankle , , Geno started Tuck at the 3 , and moved KML down to the 2 , with Hartley taking over the point.
I think he will start Tuck and hope for no foul trouble in the front court..... But if foul trouble develops in the front court then he goes with the 3 guard lineup. He will need that size up front against Maryland.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Yes as has been stated, Tuck is the starter if any of the starters cannot go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom