Stars are Born in New Haven CT. | The Boneyard

Stars are Born in New Haven CT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The state of Conn. is on the verge of producing an NCAA Champion. The job that Coach Rossomando and his staff at UNH have done is nothing short of amazing! Currently ranked #2 in the nation and DI caliber athletes are falling into his hands. Already, this young program could beat many FCS teams. The question will be. . . when does New Haven move up to the FCS level or when do other programs start pulling Coaches out of there for bigger landing spots!

Reaction Score
My nephew just finished his career at Bentley (led team in receptions this year) who missed taking UNH to OT by a missed extra point. NE-10 football was great this year with UNH one of many solid teams that made for great games every weekend. Great athletes with wide open offenses.

Reaction Score
The state of Conn. is on the verge of producing an NCAA Champion. The job that Coach Rossomando and his staff at UNH have done is nothing short of amazing! Currently ranked #2 in the nation and DI caliber athletes are falling into his hands. Already, this young program could beat many FCS teams. The question will be. . . when does New Haven move up to the FCS level or when do other programs start pulling Coaches out of there for bigger landing spots!

UNH is in West Haven...

Rossomondo is a Sparano disciple and agree that he has done a tremendous job resurrecting the program. Wouldn't suprise me one bit if he moves on after taking them to play-offs back-to-back years.

You won't see them moving up to 1AA anytime soon. Cost prohibitive.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Great for them at least 1 college football team I could think of in the area is making a splash hope they complete the trip

Reaction Score
Anything that brings attention to high school and college football in Connecticut is a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom