Stanley Robinson fans? | The Boneyard

Stanley Robinson fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Would anyone out there like to own some of Stanley's UConn warm up suits and his warm up shirt from the Adidas Derby Festival that he played in prior to arriving at UConn?

I have two sets of his UConn 3XL Tall Nike warm up suits and the XXXL Adidas Jersey with his name on the back. These are of no use to me as I am only 5'9" tall.

If interested, please pm me. I guarantee these to be authentic and may be willing to trade for something interesting. Most of all, I am sure one of you whackjobs would love to own these.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I'm 6'4''. I'm sure Stick's gear would be too tall yet not wide enough for me. Let's just say with my fondness for Wendy's, I don't have to worry about being dubbed "Sticks" any time soon.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
How did you inherit such wonderful garments?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Were they sold with that musky Sticks smell? Or were they washed?

Reaction Score
Just so everyone knows Sticks has been looking for all his UConn warmups, game worn jerseys, 1000 point ball, and senior plaque as they were lost and sold at auction about 3 years ago. He was in the hospital recovering and his storage unit was sold and it had all his memorabilia stored in it at the time. he was never contacted or given an opportunity to pay his past dues as no one could get a hold of him when he was receiving treatment.

The warm UPS and Adidas jersey were with them cause I remember helping him pack up everything. its sad someone is financially gaining on something that was lost do to being in the hospital for medical reasons and losing belongs he loved so much. He now has nothing from his UConn playing days for himself, kids or mother.

Reaction Score
Just so everyone knows Sticks has been looking for all his UConn warmups, game worn jerseys, 1000 point ball, and senior plaque as they were lost and sold at auction about 3 years ago. He was in the hospital recovering and his storage unit was sold and it had all his memorabilia stored in it at the time. he was never contacted or given an opportunity to pay his past dues as no one could get a hold of him when he was receiving treatment.

The warm UPS and Adidas jersey were with them cause I remember helping him pack up everything. its sad someone is financially gaining on something that was lost do to being in the hospital for medical reasons and losing belongs he loved so much. He now has nothing from his UConn playing days for himself, kids or mother.
That totally blows.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

Jeff, seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer