Stanford tickets; Boneyard get-together | The Boneyard

Stanford tickets; Boneyard get-together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Stanford single game tickets went on sale today at 9:00. I was able to buy 4 good seats together in lower reserved for $49 each. So some seats are still available. It would be fun to meet BYers at the game. My seats are Sec. 15, Row B, 3-6.

Reaction Score
ballhawk said:
Stanford single game tickets went on sale today at 9:00. I was able to buy 4 good seats together in lower reserved for $49 each. So some seats are still available. It would be fun to meet BYers at the game. My seats are Sec. 15, Row B, 3-6.

They are going fast. My son just texted me that Kevin Hughes wasn't able to come through for him. .. some stupid NCAA rules. So my son went online and picked up tickets for us. Section 14 row B seats 16 & 17. Behind the band. He thought they were in the student section so called to make sure they weren't. Ticket office said there are very few tickets left and he got some ofthe last remaining. So if you want to get tickets you better act fast! Just glad I will get to go to the game.

Reaction Score
We will definitely have to set up a meeting point for BYers to meet before the game or at half time.

Reaction Score
I just checked out the Stanford ticket office website. Not many seats left in the lower level but a fairly good selection in the upper. The size of Maples is smaller than Gampel so there can't be a bad seat in the house. If I were paying for the tickets I might have opted for the upper level courtside rather than end zone. But since my son is paying for the tickets I will not complain...much.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Is there a get-together planned for before, during, or after the game? There is a poster that's asked about a meeting and I wasn't sure if one had been set up.

Reaction Score
HuskyNan said:
Is there a get-together planned for before, during, or after the game? There is a poster that's asked about a meeting and I wasn't sure if one had been set up.

Nothing yet. Just general talk about doing so.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
They are going fast. My son just texted me that Kevin Hughes wasn't able to come through for him. .. some stupid NCAA rules. So my son went online and picked up tickets for us. Section 14 row B seats 16 & 17. Behind the band. He thought they were in the student section so called to make sure they weren't. Ticket office said there are very few tickets left and he got some ofthe last remaining. So if you want to get tickets you better act fast! Just glad I will get to go to the game.

Those are pretty close to ours. If I remember correctly, were about 10 seats away in the same row.

Reaction Score
This will be the first Husky CA trip I will miss in years!!! I have had some recent health challenges that make traveling by myself a bit scary right now and my wife is unable to get away from work to travel with me. Usually when the Huskies come to CA that is my once a year time to post here rather than just lurk! I'm bummed about not being able to go, but I'm also in the "just glad to still be alive" mode, so I will deal with it!!! The Stanford campus is beautiful, I advise you to plan on extra time to check it out, very much worth it!!! Have fun and GO HUSKIES!!!!

Reaction Score
This will be the first Husky CA trip I will miss in years!!! I have had some recent health challenges that make traveling by myself a bit scary right now and my wife is unable to get away from work to travel with me. Usually when the Huskies come to CA that is my once a year time to post here rather than just lurk! I'm bummed about not being able to go, but I'm also in the "just glad to still be alive" mode, so I will deal with it!!! The Stanford campus is beautiful, I advise you to plan on extra time to check it out, very much worth it!!! Have fun and GO HUSKIES!!!!
We will cheer extra loud for you. Hope your health recovers and you can make future CA trips.

And why use the trip to CA as a reason to post. We are here year round...all are welcome any time of year!

Reaction Score
Thanks for the good wishes, Chap!!! I have been an AVID lurker on the 'Yard for years and years, through all its various incarnations starting back in the Courant days. I'm just a quiet sort by nature, have no REAL expertise about hoops (like that's required for posting here!) and the time difference here on the west coast makes me chronically late to the conversations. I see no real value in "me too" or "I agree" posts, I usually will just hit the "like" button. I occasionally chime in when I feel I have something to really offer or when the conversation hits an area that I am particularly knowledgeable or passionate about. And I take part in wirechief's quizzes fairly often. I know I should post more, I feel like I know most of you pretty well and no one knows much about me and that does sometimes strike me as pretty weird!!!

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Thanks for the good wishes, Chap!!! I have been an AVID lurker on the 'Yard for years and years, through all its various incarnations starting back in the Courant days. I'm just a quiet sort by nature, have no REAL expertise about hoops (like that's required for posting here!) and the time difference here on the west coast makes me chronically late to the conversations. I see no real value in "me too" or "I agree" posts, I usually will just hit the "like" button. I occasionally chime in when I feel I have something to really offer or when the conversation hits an area that I am particularly knowledgeable or passionate about. And I take part in wirechief's quizzes fairly often. I know I should post more, I feel like I know most of you pretty well and no one knows much about me and that does sometimes strike me as pretty weird!!!

We have seen numerous examples of not requiring "REAL expertise" in order to post here...

But if the urge doesn't strike you, no one should find fault.

Reaction Score
If anyone is interested , I have an extra ticket to the Stanford game. It is in lower reserve, section 15, row B. The price is $49.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom