Springtime for Sox fans | The Boneyard

Springtime for Sox fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm starting to think Farrell just might be the guy to turn this thing around. The top of the rotation is looking better than they have in years. Dempster was pretty solid at the end of last season. That John Lackey has something to prove. The bullpen should be pretty good, especially if Hanrahan can make the transition to the AL. The offense might be a little short on pop to start, but they have some good young talent. Pedroia seems poised for a moster year. I'm feeling good right now. The Sox can win this division.

Reaction Score
I'm starting to think Farrell just might be the guy to turn this thing around. The top of the rotation is looking better than they have in years. Dempster was pretty solid at the end of last season. That John Lackey has something to prove. The bullpen should be pretty good, especially if Hanrahan can make the transition to the AL. The offense might be a little short on pop to start, but they have some good young talent. Pedroia seems poised for a moster year. I'm feeling good right now. The Sox can win this division.
I agree with you. My biggest concern is the hitting. I have a bad feeling that we are not going to see much of Big Pappy for a while. Achilles injuries are tough to come back from and Ortiz is no spring chicken.

Reaction Score

That's funny stuff Waq.....love your loyalty!!:D.....

I will be at the stadium tomorrow to watch the 2 teams with the least chance to win the division on opening day!

Reaction Score

Dempster got rocked at the end of last year. He was awful in the second half of the season and was a disaster with Texas. I look forward to seeing him in the AL east.

Reaction Score
That's funny stuff Waq.....love your loyalty!!:D.....

I will be at the stadium tomorrow to watch the 2 teams with the least chance to win the division on opening day!
Best sign for the Sox so far this year? Kevin Youklis is your opening day cleanup hitter! You guys know he's still working for us don't you?!

Reaction Score
That was hardly a AAA line up you guys are seeing..........have fun!!!

Reaction Score
I know that we were not facing a strong line-up but I was impressed with the bullpen yesterday. The only relievers not in the mid-90's were in the high 90's. I did not know that Hanrahan could throw that hard.

Reaction Score
It's nice to see every team in the majors has kids in the bullpen who can throw hard stuff in the high 90's except of course the Yanks!!

Reaction Score
It's nice to see every team in the majors has kids in the bullpen who can throw hard stuff in the high 90's except of course the Yanks!!
Yeah, but you have Mariano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01