Spring Football? | The Boneyard

Spring Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How exactly did that work out for the USFL? I guess the counter argument would be that the rest of D1 could conceivably make more money from TV if they could find a partner than they currently do.

Reaction Score
Great, glad June Jones considers us a Have Not

"I think the have-nots should go ahead and move to the spring just like the USFL did. I think that there's an opportunity to do a complete other side of that division, and I think that if we don't think that way as a group of have-nots, we're going to get left behind"

Reaction Score
image.jpg

Reaction Score
To be truly interesting an idea has to have some relevance to something or someone. Neither Jones or the OP do that. Frankly, both come across as being really stupid, although I thing Jones was trying to use sarcasm to make a point. The OP.......well......

Reaction Score
To be truly interesting an idea has to have some relevance to something or someone. Neither Jones or the OP do that. Frankly, both come across as being really stupid, although I thing Jones was trying to use sarcasm to make a point. The OP..well.

If anyone comes across as being really stupid it's you. Maybe you can point out where I said I agree with it. I think it is beyond stupid. I just thought that UConn fans might like to hear about how a coach in their own conference feels.

Reaction Score
I didn't say you agreed with it. I implied visiting this board and posting it was stupid. Your most recent post simply supports that.

Hey man, post away! You are doing great.

Reaction Score
So I have your permission? You have no idea how much that means to me. Trust me some of your posts would have to be raised multiple levels of intelligence just to be considered stupid.

Reaction Score
So I have your permission? You have no idea how much that means to me. Trust me some of your posts would have to be raised multiple levels of intelligence just to be considered stupid.

Lol....ok, like I said, you are doing great.

Reaction Score
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...mishes-no-interest-in-moving-games-to-spring/

>>AAC’s Mike Aresco
“We have no interest in doing that and have no plans to discuss or look into it. Our position is clear. We are an integral part of the fabric of FBS college football. Our conference is and will be extremely competitive and our goal is to play at the highest level, compete for playoff and host bowl spots and challenge the Power Five. We want to be in the power conference conversation and, sooner than later, be regarded as the sixth power conference.”<<

http://espn.go.com/college-football...power-5-commissioners-no-chance-moving-spring

Reaction Score
If anyone comes across as being really stupid it's you. Maybe you can point out where I said I agree with it. I think it is beyond stupid. I just thought that UConn fans might like to hear about how a coach in their own conference feels.

I agree with you, Uconndogs had to be the one who was more stupid here. He actually missed your point. Either that, he actually thought you came here to post something sincerely interesting. Either way, he was not thinking properly and he likely had been drinking. So please cut him some slack. In my opinion, BC fans come here to either pet their egos, rub their egos in our face, or defend their egos when they feel dishonored. What's funny here is that you think you're so smart. What would even be funnier is if you actually were.

Reaction Score
I agree with you, Uconndogs had to be the one who was more stupid here. He actually missed your point. Either that, he actually thought you came here to post something sincerely interesting. Either way, he was not thinking properly and he likely had been drinking. So please cut him some slack. In my opinion, BC fans come here to either pet their egos, rub their egos in our face, or defend their egos when they feel dishonored. What's funny here is that you think you're so smart. What would even be funnier is if you actually were.

Of course since I'm not a BC fan, something I've already pointed out about a dozen times on other threads, I have no reason to do any of the above.

Reaction Score
Of course since I'm not a BC fan, something I've already pointed out about a dozen times on other threads, I have no reason to do any of the above.

Please stop, you are killing me.

Reaction Score
Please stop, you are killing me.

Well if you want to think I'm a BC fan then you go right ahead. You couldn't be more wrong but since that's probably the way you go through life I'm sure you'll be comfortable with it.

Reaction Score
Well if you want to think I'm a BC fan then you go right ahead. You couldn't be more wrong but since that's probably the way you go through life I'm sure you'll be comfortable with it.

I have no personal beef with you but I think you need to keep in mind you're a visitor here.

Reaction Score
Maybe it's just me. But I wouldn't got to the TCU board and act like a complete Richard and expect to be treated well.

Sorry I wasn't aware I was acting like a complete "Richard". Maybe I just need a cream soda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom