Sportscenter right now | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sportscenter right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ron Jaworski ‏@jawsespn 50m50 minutes ago
Love my new friends from UConn huskies!

And for all you conspiracy theorists out there ... Jaws's playing height with the Eagles is listed as 6'-2" ..... :p

CCq_YhQWYAAU-Vk.jpg

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Who was all worked up about ESPN needing to be a "good corporate neighbor"? I mean, this has to be a start...

Reaction Score
Maybe all this publicity for UCONN is because the higher ups feel it's time for realignment and since ESPN basically owns college sports what they say goes. Therefore, UCONN's going to B1G.

.......I wish I wasn't being sarcastic :(

Reaction Score
Byron just had a 5 minute interview by Suzy Kolber (yes, I love her) on NFL Insiders. Media folks know he's really well spoken and he killed it. Very cool to see the hype about this kid.

I guess he's going to show Trey Wingo how to broad jump in the next program.

Reaction Score
Byron just had a 5 minute interview by Suzy Kolber (yes, I love her) on NFL Insiders. Media folks know he's really well spoken and he killed it. Very cool to see the hype about this kid.

I guess he's going to show Trey Wingo how to broad jump in the next program.
Does anyone have a video of him showing Wingo how to broad jump? I am sure it is pretty funny

Reaction Score
Just look at this photo once again. AT this point in time, his heels are at the 2.5 foot mark roughly, His chest appears to be at the 6'+ mark, hands and arms similarly so. To think he swung his feet almost 10 feet forward from this current spot is insane. I think this speaks more to his flexibility/athleticism than his explosiveness. That is a whole body movement broad jump that far.

Maybe he was down wind?.....HA HA. Dude is a freak athlete.

Reaction Score
Does anyone have a video of him showing Wingo how to broad jump? I am sure it is pretty funny
I saw it on tv today. Someone is surely going to be able to post something. They used resistance bands and Trey did better than I expected!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom