Sox should release Craigto the team. | The Boneyard

Sox should release Craigto the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He can no longer catch up to a fastball and is a below average defender. He brings absolutely nothing to the team. Nothing drives me crazier than taking strike 3 and he takes a lot of them. You have 2 strikes swing -in bat.
Screwed up the head.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He can no longer catch up to a fastball and is a below average defender. He brings absolutely nothing to the team. Nothing drives me crazier than taking strike 3 and he takes a lot of them. You have 2 strikes swing -in bat.
Screwed up the head.

What do you mean he can't catch up to a fastball. Did you see that 300 foot bomb off CC? That's not enough proof? Oh I forgot CC doesn't have a fastball anymore..

Isn't it amazing Craig was so good with the Cards for a couple years and now he's plain awful of rat most part. I would feel even more awful for the guy if he didn't have that uni on, but it's amazing how far he fell.

Reaction Score
What do you mean he can't catch up to a fastball. Did you see that 300 foot bomb off CC? That's not enough proof? Oh I forgot CC doesn't have a fastball anymore..

Isn't it amazing Craig was so good with the Cards for a couple years and now he's plain awful of rat most part. I would feel even more awful for the guy if he didn't have that uni on, but it's amazing how far he fell.
A lot of home runs over the monster would be HRs anywhere. That wasn't one of them, a routine fly ball anywhere else. Craig's bat is way too slow now unlike your favorite player Arod.

Reaction Score
A lot of home runs over the monster would be HRs anywhere. That wasn't one of them, a routine fly ball anywhere else. Craig's bat is way too slow now unlike your favorite player Arod.

Craig needs the magic sauce too!

Reaction Score
The Sox should release Farrell. He is the dumbest manager in baseball. He also appears to be a Teflon man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom