Sox schedule | The Boneyard

Sox schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Sox have had an easy go of it playing the A;s, KC . Houston is the worst looking team I've seen this year. Still, have to like Lester and Bucholtz at the front of the rotation and baring injuries they should be able to contend. The key may be Ortiz staying healthy. There are some embarrassing batting averages in the Sox lineup and some key guys who will strike out a lot; particularly Napoli, Gomes and Saltimoccia. It is way too early to predict anything but if you are a Sox fan you have to like what you have seen so far.

Reaction Score
The Sox have had an easy go of it playing the A;s, KC . Houston is the worst looking team I've seen this year. Still, have to like Lester and Bucholtz at the front of the rotation and baring injuries they should be able to contend. The key may be Ortiz staying healthy. There are some embarrassing batting averages in the Sox lineup and some key guys who will strike out a lot; particularly Napoli, Gomes and Saltimoccia. It is way too early to predict anything but if you are a Sox fan you have to like what you have seen so far.
I agree with most of what you said but the Sox struggled against Oakland and Kansas City. Against those two teams, they split at home and were out-scored 36 to 25. By the way, both of those teams are off to good starts.
With Buchholtz and Lester leading the way the Sox pitchers are averaging slightly more than 10 strikeouts per nine inning game. Last year it was 7.3. Did they move the mound in???:confused:

Reaction Score
I agree with most of what you said but the Sox struggled against Oakland and Kansas City. Against those two teams, they split at home and were out-scored 36 to 25. By the way, both of those teams are off to good starts.
With Buchholtz and Lester leading the way the Sox pitchers are averaging slightly more than 10 strikeouts per nine inning game. Last year it was 7.3. Did they move the mound in???:confused:

Yeah take out that 13-0 loss and the Sox look fine. Maybe they've had a light schedule but Toronto hasn't lived up to its potential...so the Sox are in it right now. Longest they've been in first place from the beginning of the season since 1918.

Reaction Score
They won 2 out of 3 against Oak and the run differencial is skewed on the 13-0 game

Reaction Score
They won 2 out of 3 against Oak and the run differencial is skewed on the 13-0 game

Even with that 13-0 game, Sox still have the highest run differential in all of baseball. That's absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom