South Carolina Losing by 3 To Arizona State at Halftime | The Boneyard

South Carolina Losing by 3 To Arizona State at Halftime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Let's see, Arizona State is ranked what?
Can't find a way to watch... From box score it looks like rebounds, turnovers, blocks & steals are all even within +/- 1. SC has 4 more fouls, ASU has 4 more assists. Wilson & Cuevas doing most of the scoring for SC.

Reaction Score
SC leads by 3 with nearly 5 minutes remaining.

Game is tied, 4:40 remaining.

With just 10 combined pts from Coates & Mitchell, with 19 TO's and zero 3s, Gamecocks are 0-8 from behind the 3-pt line.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
#2 South Carolina throttles Arizona State 60-58 with 2 foul shots in last second.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Only 58 points? Must be a rough night is Hawaii.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Only 58 points? Must be a rough night is Hawaii.

Abysmal shooting night.. Coates, White, Imovbioh and Mitchell were non factors. Scary trend developing with our post play.

Cuevas and Wilson carried the team.

Reaction Score
Abysmal shooting night.. Coates, White, Imovbioh and Mitchell were non factors. Scary trend developing with our post play.

Cuevas and Wilson carried the team.
December 16

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
The trend right now seems to be win ugly. Let's hope when December rolls around everyone decides to clean it up.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
This game wasn't on TV and my radio went out on me at home; I was driving around Columbia listening to the game on the radio. Hopefully the rest of the games this weekend will be much bigger margins to preserve my sanity. At least they're learning how to win close games.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Glad to see Lower Carolina pull it out...:)

December 16

Not sure what happens on Dec 16.... but on Dec 6.... the (Blue) Devils will finish off what the (Sun) Devils couldnt :cool:

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Glad to see Lower Carolina pull it out...:)

Not sure what happens on Dec 16.... but on Dec 6.... the (Blue) Devils will finish off what the (Sun) Devils couldnt :cool:

We didn't play well against the Dirt Devils tonight, but the other Devils will have the extra opponent of the crowd to deal with, too.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
We didn't play well against the Dirt Devils tonight, but the other Devils will have the extra opponent of the crowd to deal with, too.

Unless your crowd can hit 3 pointers for your team... then I aint too worried :p ;) :rolleyes:

It will be a good experience for our team........ but it might not be the biggest road crowd they face this season. They have a game at Rupp in Dec.

Reaction Score
You better just hope Tina, Tiffany, and Cuevas are ready to shoot the 3.

Reaction Score
#2 South Carolina throttles Arizona State 60-58 with 2 foul shots in last second.
You are FUNNY!!! Throttles!!!! If SC plays with this intensity against Uconn --I feel sorry for Geno!! His bench isn't that deep (think about it)!!
The Coach of Arizona State has been pretty good for years--(memory is terrible) but I think it was she who coached when Geno and Anne Strother's team played them and was beaten--in Arizona.

Reaction Score
Playing the Newly replenished Dukes in Dukeland--the best WBB court and crowd (Per Geno)--could be fun for all.

Reaction Score
You are FUNNY!!! Throttles!!!! If SC plays with this intensity against Uconn --I feel sorry for Geno!! His bench isn't that deep (think about it)!!...
I guess we're both pretty funny now, ehh?

Reaction Score
I know that South Carolina has the two transfers coming in next year, but five of their top eight players this year are seniors. A team needs more than a starting five to compete for a national championship, especially when only three of the five have ever played a game together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom