Sons | The Boneyard

Sons

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Jax is supposedly going total darkside in the final season. Premieres tonight.

Reaction Score
At this point with the way things are shaping up, it might be fun to guess who will still be alive when the series ends.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
I'm not sure I like this version of Jax, I understand how Tara's death needed to give his character an arc to though.

Reaction Score
Can anyone explain the force field that SAMCRO members possess. They stand right out in the open and dont get hit with bullets while they are able to kill other professional criminals who are hiding behind things.

Truly amazing. THey should sell that technology in stead of guns or drugs

Reaction Score
Can anyone explain the force field that SAMCRO members possess. They stand right out in the open and dont get hit with bullets while they are able to kill other professional criminals who are hiding behind things.

Truly amazing. THey should sell that technology in stead of guns or drugs

It's the same force field that kept Stallone, Schwarzenegger and so many others alive over all these years.......

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Stuff got real last night. Only four more eps between now and the series finale.

Reaction Score
It was also fun to listen to the actors after and how much they are into the series themselves and they're never sure when their time is coming!

Reaction Score
ZooCougar said:
One of the best final seasons ever.

Oh man, are you serious, because now I will have to watch it. The series became a joke after season 3 and I finally gave up after last season.

Reaction Score
Oh man, are you serious, because now I will have to watch it. The series became a joke after season 3 and I finally gave up after last season.

I missed most of last season. But yeah, I have been looking forward to this every week. The "ambush" this week was very cathartic.

Reaction Score
honestly, if you thought it was a joke, those things that i assume made you think that are 100 times more

Reaction Score
Three episodes left. Came across this interview with one of the show's producers that was pretty interesting. They speak a bit about some of the challenges filming such heavy scenes with child actors like the one(s) who play Abel. I actually think they do a great job with making Abel seem legitimately a bit off.

Any thoughts as to who survives the final three episodes? There is still so much unsettled business that these last few will be action-packed if they plan on resolving everything. I don't see Jax surviving. Not sure who would end up killing him, but this show has been too dark for there to be any happy endings in sight.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
SPOILER

I heard everyone dies, apparently the show is based on Hamlet. Not familiar with the story/play.

Reaction Score
I think the actor who plays Abel makes Jake Lloyd seem like Pacino.

No idea what is going to happen, but I am pretty sure that Jackson is not going to live. The club is going to kill him.

Reaction Score
SPOILER

I heard everyone dies, apparently the show is based on Hamlet. Not familiar with the story/play.

I noticed the similarities between this show and Hamlet a few years ago. Not surprised to see this. Maybe the council just decides that SAMCRO is a cancer and they decide to excise that.

Also, with Jax's Father's bike getting restored, that just seems like some sort of obvious way to go. That can't be how it goes down.

So if Sons is Hamlet, then who is Horatio?

Reaction Score
I think the council kills him.

Who is the rat? They said it won't be someone out of the blue, so it's got to be a character that is at least on the periphery of the inside. I'm going with Chucky. He seems to be in enough scenes that it won't be a surprise.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
still recovering from that episode last night.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
I noticed the similarities between this show and Hamlet a few years ago. Not surprised to see this. Maybe the council just decides that SAMCRO is a cancer and they decide to excise that.

Also, with Jax's Father's bike getting restored, that just seems like some sort of obvious way to go. That can't be how it goes down.

So if Sons is Hamlet, then who is Horatio?

I have to say I'm not familiar with Hamlet that's why I've been delaying in answering this question.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Who is the rat? They said it won't be someone out of the blue, so it's got to be a character that is at least on the periphery of the inside. I'm going with Chucky. He seems to be in enough scenes that it won't be a surprise.

Robocop

Reaction Score
Robocop

Yeah, I pretty much blew that one. I'm looking forward to the finale. I feel like they've made it fairly obvious that the vote didn't go Jax' way with the other SOA presidents. They must have just given him time to wrap up his affairs. I was surprised when he shot Unser. Part of me thought that there would be some irony in Unser being the sole survivor of the show after having been dying from cancer since the first episode. I thought the Gemma scene was handled well.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I'm binge watching SoA. I'm actually glad I didn't start watching it when it was on. I know generally what happens, but I'm hooked and need the instant gratification of the next episode. I'm season 2, episode 3.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom