Something is wrong here | The Boneyard

Something is wrong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Being a diehard Uconn fan is starting to make me paranoid. First the NCAA creates a new rule that is designed to punish us. The ACC leaves us hanging in CR. ESPN bypasses our story in their doc about the Big East. Now all the elligible remaining members of the AAC are placed in the same bracket. This keeps our conference below the radar. We have to defeat each other to get to the FF. So no way we can make a statement as a conference and all make deep runs...Great.

I know..I know....just venting....very frustrated these last few years. Its like we're the Rodney Dangerfield of cbb.

Reaction Score
Being a diehard Uconn fan is starting to make me paranoid. First the NCAA creates a new rule that is designed to punish us. The ACC leaves us hanging in CR. ESPN bypasses our story in their doc about the Big East. Now all the elligible remaining members of the AAC are placed in the same bracket. This keeps our conference below the radar. We have to defeat each other to get to the FF. So no way we can make a statement as a conference and all make deep runs...Great.

I know..I know....just venting....very frustrated these last few years. Its like we're the Rodney Dangerfield of cbb.

Honestly, we can blame that documentary on the Georgetown grad who filmed it, but it was ESPN that commissioned it and situated it. Hard to believe the state is good with losing $20m a year on TV contracts for the flagship school while ESPN is screwing the school over in this way.

A lot of UConn's basketball capital built over 25 years is being turned to dust.

Reaction Score
We know what's really going on here.....

enhanced-buzz-17103-1291507511-9.jpg

Reaction Score
If the NCAA arranges the women’s tournament so that UConn has to play ND, the only team I believe baring multiple injuries that may be able to beat UConn, then the NCAA is absolutely out to get UConn and the American to a lesser extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom