Some Scattered Player's Thoughts on Shabazz | The Boneyard

Some Scattered Player's Thoughts on Shabazz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...cticut-teammates-tell-to-watch-shabazz-napier

My two favorites:

Tor Watts, senior guard

"Let's say the Michigan State game, for instance. He got hurt or I think he got hit in his mouth and he was bleeding. And me and Omar [Calhoun] looked at each other, because we knew once he started bleeding, he was a little upset, he's about to start going off. ... As soon as we said that, he started being Shabazz and he could literally do whatever he wants on the court, and I think that's amazing because I haven't seen any other player like him. I haven't guarded any other player like him. And I think he's one of a kind. ... I mean, I try my best to body him [in practice], talk to him, try to get in his head. It's not going to work most of the time. Most of the time, he'll just come right at you."

Terrence Samuel, freshman guard

"At first, I didn't have confidence. But he's a leader. He talks to me during the game. All the time, he tells me I'm a beast. He just wants me to play with confidence."

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
whenever I see Bazz, get hit or fouled hard.
I always have the same thought, He'as about to go OFF!

Reaction Score
He was just toying with UF last night. Played the entire game like the first half of a game where he goes off in the second half. I expect 40 minutes of full Bazz in his last collegiate game.

Reaction Score
I remember the play Nolan's referring to vividly, it was against Cincinnati in Hartford and he did make it look way too easy. I'm sure tcf_15 has it on archive somewhere.

Reaction Score
I remember the play Nolan's referring to vividly, it was against Cincinnati in Hartford and he did make it look way too easy. I'm sure tcf_15 has it on archive somewhere.
Yup lol. Right around 3 minutes: Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom