some of the best coaching Ive seen | Page 2 | The Boneyard

some of the best coaching Ive seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
K.O some how has turned our lack of a legitimate center into a positive. Playing small is now our advantage. Our defense has become top notch. We beat MSU and FL w/o Giffey hitting 3s. FL with Shabazz only scoring a dozen. Ollie & company are amazing.
I could not be happier with this coach & team!

Reaction Score
Also had the guts to sit TO and OC as the season progressed. Everyone has to earn their minutes.

Reaction Score
regardless of what happens monday, Ollie has proven himself to be one of the top few coaches in college basketball and UConn has cemented itself as a top 5 program in college basketball that as decades of dominance ahead of it.

Reaction Score
watching the CBS Sports crew, Rothstein, Sczerbiak, and Cleaves really praising KO for all of his in game adjustments that we've seen time and time again throughout the tourney. Rothstein said with the success of KO and Hoiberg, ADs are going to start thinking outside the box and going with former NBA guys as their coaches.

Reaction Score
We are going to be the premier college men's program for the next 20 years. And I truly hope the media says we're not. Totally works for us. These kids have such a chip on their shoulder, and I've seen it in every game. They are steely eyed. They look like men playing boys.

Seems almost like a dream, when I honestly thought when JC left, it would be tougher for us.

Doooomed....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member