some dumb kids decided to visit Ray's house last night | The Boneyard

some dumb kids decided to visit Ray's house last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good thing it wasn't me at home.. would've been 7 dead dumb kids
Yup, they're really lucky they didn't end up being shot at. Entering someone's home at 230 in the morning is just about the worst decision you can make.

Glad this story didn't have a tragic end

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Do you think you would have killed all seven before realizing you'd overreacted? I'd say maybe you'd shoot one and the rest would run off.

Or one of them decides to put a cap in your @ss.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
They would have been in for a serious beating with a mop after I put my contacts in, found a flashlight and maneuvered them into a box of death for destruction with the Swiffer.

Reaction Score
They would have been in for a serious beating with a mop after I put my contacts in, found a flashlight and maneuvered them into a box of death for destruction with the Swiffer.

OMG - You're Morty from the Swiffer commercials! I thought you sounded familiar!

Morty.jpg

Reaction Score
Do you think you would have killed all seven before realizing you'd overreacted? I'd say maybe you'd shoot one and the rest would run off.

There is no such thing as an overreaction to people breaking in my home with my wife and kids. I'm not conducting any interviews to find out what their intentions are

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
There is no such thing as an overreaction to people breaking in my home with my wife and kids

Buy a Swiffer and then learn how to use it.

One time I killed a mouse in the garage with the Swiffer and the rest of the house didn't have to dodge bullets coming through the walls and stuff.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Mmm, you like to think so wouldn't you? That you'd calming and carefully apprise the situation, while not knowing if your life and the wife your wife and children were at risk. They are lucky to be alive and they ought to be in jail.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Oh my god Morty (aka Fishy), you just killed the maid with the Swiffer!

0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler