So. Who is joining me in Lincoln. | The Boneyard

So. Who is joining me in Lincoln.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Someone on craigslist/hartford is selling a pair of tix just four rows behind the UCONN bench in Lincoln! Used up all my freq flyer miles to get to Nashville or I would be there-GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
I hear there will be plenty of good seats available....
I so wish I could join you as there will be plenty of seats. But with Duke being unfairly seeded in our bracket by the NCAA I am protesting in support of coach McCallie. It was unfair for Duke to be placed in our bracket so the 7 seed could beat them. More proof as she stated the NCAA does not want them to make the final four.
Would love to make the trip but I have to stand my ground!

Reaction Score
I so wish I could join you as there will be plenty of seats. But with Duke being unfairly seeded in our bracket by the NCAA I am protesting in support of coach McCallie. It was unfair for Duke to be placed in our bracket so the 7 seed could beat them. More proof as she stated the NCAA does not want them to make the final four.

WOOF: you are one sturdy soul!!! :):):););) Not a bad sense of humor either,

Reaction Score
I took a gamble and bought final 4 tix. Can not do both but will make alot of noise here in CT.

~*Jen*~

Mommy to the Mini Mojo Keeper
Reaction Score
I'm thinking of it but figuring out which game UConn will be in and the best way to procure tickets is giving me a headache.

On one hand, it's only 5 hours away. On the other hand, it's five whole hour away. Heh.

Reaction Score
I applaud a person who stands by their convictions. I am sure their are a lot of Duke fans that will be selling their tickets for the Regionals in Lincoln who will be standing shoulder to shoulder with you in support of coach McCallie rather than make the trip to Nebraska. ;)

4 TO GO

Reaction Score
Man I wish I could attend either Lincoln or Nashville! Will be watching on Tv

Reaction Score
I attended a football game in in Lincoln about four years ago. They had some of the nicest/genuine fans I have ever come across.

The best steak I've had to date was at a restauraunt called Misty's. You owe it to yourself to splurge and have a steak there while you are in Lincoln.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
And they got matched up with an obviously grossly mis-seeded #7. I think JPM is looking for a quadruple bye to the Final Four. It's just not fair that they should have to put together a 4-game winning streak against decent competition, including at least one very good team. Making the Final Four should be easier. In fact, it should be so easy that 16 teams would make it. Oops, I meant 32, because Duke would have been left out if there were only 16.

Reaction Score
I attended a football game in in Lincoln about four years ago. They had some of the nicest/genuine fans I have ever come across.

The best steak I've had to date was at a restauraunt called Misty's. You owe it to yourself to splurge and have a steak there while you are in Lincoln.

RE: the football fans- that's not what the coach thinks...

LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog