So, That Was That

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Thank you Senhor Testiculo.

Than you Mojo.

My mustache from March gets retired tonight. I had a fellow from the UK (United Kingdom) ask what I would do with the facial follicles. I think I'm going to collect them in a bag and set them free in to the ocean.

Abita Strawberry Ales. Well done. Six for six sucking them down. They stay until crawfish boil season is over.

The UConn polo shirt that was six for six? May be retired until next year. Not sure.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Maybe now you people will just trust me when I conjure this up.

Hey, I was on board from minute one. I think my first "onions" testiculo post even beat the announcment. Some of us got that rolling with all the dead weight boo-hooers.

You're a fycking shaman, there's no way around it.

Ride Senhor. Ride off into the sunset my friend.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
I am so glad there are crazy mojo loving people out there like me. I love you all! The boneyard makes living in Florida during basketball season bearable. Go huskies!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Hey, I was on board from minute one. I think my first "onions" testiculo post even beat the announcment. Some of us got that rolling with all the dead weight boo-hooers.

You're a fycking shaman, there's no way around it.

Ride Senhor. Ride off into the sunset my friend.

No doubt. You were in the front car of the locomotive from day one. You did the Mojo proud, my friend.

And I am gonna need a picture of Senhor riding off into the sunset at some point.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
No doubt. You were in the front car of the locomotive from day one. You did the Mojo proud, my friend.

And I am gonna need a picture of Senhor riding off into the sunset at some point.

ETPkO2H.jpg

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
junglehusky said:
Not that it matters but... is that an index finger or a middle finger? Either one works.

Both. It's both.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Thank you Senhor Testiculo.

Than you Mojo.

My mustache from March gets retired tonight. I had a fellow from the UK (United Kingdom) ask what I would do with the facial follicles. I think I'm going to collect them in a bag and set them free in to the ocean.

Abita Strawberry Ales. Well done. Six for six sucking them down. They stay until crawfish boil season is over.

The UConn polo shirt that was six for six? May be retired until next year. Not sure.
The UCONN #1 1999 2004, 20111 long sleeved tee, unwashed since the start of the AAC tournament - will be washed folded and placed on the mojo pedestal

Reaction Score
I have to admit, I was not sure the Senhor was the right symbol for our tourney run. And on March 14 after we beat Cincy in the AAC tourney, something happened that really challenged it - Wesley Warren died. That name may not be familar to most of you, but he unfortunately was better known for having a 132 lb sack. Just put "Warren" and "132" in a search engine and you'll see what what I'm talking about. I was hoping that was not a sign of bad things to come.

The next day, we lost to Louisville in the AAC championship. We got a 7 seed when we should have been higher. St. Joe's was about to knock us out. But the mojo would not be denied. The Senhor was the right choice. The Huskies are on top once again, the Senhor rides off into the sunset and RIP Mr. Warren.

Reaction Score
Off into the sunset and forever into Boneyard lore.

Ride on, Senhor.

Reaction Score
Before he rides off completely can the women's team use one of those nuts? After all don't we at least want a repeat of that beautiful SI cover I'm sporting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baller29

Top Bottom