So it looks like Iowa State is favored by 1 | The Boneyard

So it looks like Iowa State is favored by 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Here's the thing that makes life so interesting. The theory of evolution claims only the strong shall survive. Maybe so, maybe so. See what every long shot come from behind underdog will tell you is this. The other guy may in fact be the favorite, the odds may be stacked against you. Fair enough. But what the odds don't know is this isn't a math test. This is a completely different kind of test. One where passion has a funny way of trumping logic. So before you step up to the starting line, before the whistle blows and the clock starts ticking. Just remember out here the results don't always add up. No matter what the stats may say, and the experts may think and the commentators may have predicted; when the race is on all bets are off. Don't be surprised if someone decides to flip the script and take a pass on yelling uncle. And then suddenly as the old saying goes…we've got ourselves a game!!!!

NotADimeBack

Give me my avi back
Reaction Score
Here's the thing that makes life so interesting. The theory of evolution claims only the strong shall survive. Maybe so, maybe so. See what every long shot come from behind underdog will tell you is this. The other guy may in fact be the favorite, the odds may be stacked against you. Fair enough. But what the odds don't know is this isn't a math test. This is a completely different kind of test. One where passion has a funny way of trumping logic. So before you step up to the starting line, before the whistle blows and the clock starts ticking. Just remember out here the results don't always add up. No matter what the stats may say, and the experts may think and the commentators may have predicted; when the race is on all bets are off. Don't be surprised if someone decides to flip the script and take a pass on yelling uncle. And then suddenly as the old saying goes…we've got ourselves a game!!!!

This is epic; thank you for posting

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
This is a contender for 2nd best thread ever. Many thanks to the posters.

Reaction Score
Evolution Personified! We are the best and made to win.

Reaction Score
I wish I could get hyped up more by the first video, but misrepresenting the theory of evolution irks me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom