SNY's Sean Mulcahy's Report Card | The Boneyard

SNY's Sean Mulcahy's Report Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Mulcahy's report cards are weird. Looking at those grades I would've thought we beat Pitt by 40. And the Pass/Fail grade for the coaching is just such a weak cop out.

Reaction Score
That could be an indictment of the reporters....

Or it could be....crazy people agree with crazy people

The reporters that don't think it is important for coaches to call timeouts and take a knee when appropriate don't need to be taken seriously.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
more like

Quarterback - Grade: B
Running back - Grade: B
Wide receiver - Grade: B+
Tight end - Grade: A
Offensive line- Grade: C
Defensive line- Grade: B
Linebacker- Grade: B+
Secondary- Grade: B-
Special team- Grade: B+
Coaching- FAIL

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Quarterback - Grade: B+
Running back - Grade: B
Wide receiver - Grade: B
Tight end - Grade: A+
Offensive line- Grade: C+
Defensive line- Grade: B
Linebacker- Grade: A-
Secondary- Grade: B
Special team- Grade: A
Coaching- C which would have been higher if they continued the second half as they played the first half. You have to take a knee at the end of the game or you repeat what happened to the NY Giants in 78'.

Reaction Score
What's with the comment about Trevardo's injury and hoping he gets back in no time.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
I didn't see the game, what did the coaching staff do now? Didn't we win?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
I feel the offensive line deserves a better grade than McCombs. If the offensive line didn't open wholes for him he wouldn't have 12o yards. McCombs broke 1 tackle all game and it was because the defensive player over pursued.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Overall I think the O-line was good enough to not hurt us which is more than you could say for many of our games. Passing game was very good in general. Running game was good. Coaching was worse than questionable when you look at how they called the game in the 2nd half with the lead. Really really wish they would just keep calling what is working rather than calling what will at best result in blowing a big portion of your lead. That is how you end up with games like Temple. Our lead was just slightly bigger to begin with this time around.

Reaction Score
Coaching staff went Turtle again. Stuck their heads into their shell and tried to run out the clock to preserve a lead. Of course the clock had 30 minutes left on it went they went into the "Four Corners Offense". Will give them one prop, though. . . if Whitmer (who played well) throws a half way decent pass (for a high school QB) and hits a wide open Griffen, the game is over. At least they tried on that one play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom