Smart choices by Shabazz, Ryan, and DeAndre. | The Boneyard

Smart choices by Shabazz, Ryan, and DeAndre.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3149

DeAndre probably would have gone somewhere in the mid 2nd round. As for Shabazz, potentially could've sneaked in at the end, but unlikely. Boat, wouldn't have gone. Sad to see players like Myck Kabongo, Vander Blue , and Seth Curry go undrafted.

Imagine how disappointed we'd be if that happened to Bazz....time to improve the stock for all 3!

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
if daniels improves on what he did last year especially at the end of the season he will be a lottery pick

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
DeAndre probably would have gone somewhere in the mid 2nd round. As for Shabazz, potentially could've sneaked in at the end, but unlikely. Boat, wouldn't have gone. Sad to see players like Myck Kabongo, Vander Blue , and Seth Curry go undrafted.

Imagine how disappointed we'd be if that happened to Bazz....time to improve the stock for all 3!

DD would have gone higher on potential. This draft sucked.

That said, he made the right move for his game and his wallet.

Reaction Score
None of the three were ready, agreed they made the right decision, especially Bazz having being injured at the end of the season.

Reaction Score
if daniels improves on what he did last year especially at the end of the season he will be a lottery pick

That seems far-fetched. Next years draft is loaded. Unless he really blows up, it's tough to see him jumping players who are equally talented and two years younger.

Reaction Score
The only thing that made me a little nervous was how this draft was considered kind of weak. I thought that could tip the scale in the direction of leaving for Napier, Daniels. I guess it just goes to show you really shouldnt leave unless you are a guaranteed first round or lottery pick. Just look at CJ Leslie who left early and went undrafted. The good thing is KO obviously has a lot of contacts in the NBA so he really could get an idea where his players are projected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom