Sleepy Hollow Season Finale... | The Boneyard

Sleepy Hollow Season Finale...

Reaction Score
Won't give it away for those who will view it on demand or through other platforms, but that last scene was totally out of left field. I really didn't see it coming. Good cliffhanger as a tease for resumption of the series in the fall.

Reaction Score
I watched the first three episodes of this and then lost touch. Was it pretty good?

Reaction Score
I watched the first three episodes of this and then lost touch. Was it pretty good?
Very compelling, but then, I'm a history, alternate universe buff. Perhaps that's why I liked FRINGE.

Reaction Score
I got semi-hooked on Grimm. Not must-see TV but pretty good entertainment---unique story.

Likely a show along same lines as Sleepy Hollow which I have not seen.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

We went about 5 shows in and the concept wore off.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I got semi-hooked on Grimm. Not must-see TV but pretty good entertainment---unique story.

Likely a show along same lines as Sleepy Hollow which I have not seen.

I like Grimm too, but Sleepy Hollow is a bit more clever. The lead actor is also really good, which helps. Grimm is getting a little repetitive...wow, look yet another Wesen who is hurting people in some way. The backstory is cool though. Sleepy Hollow is straight serial, so every episode is part of the overall storyline, which makes it a little more compelling. Justified is really the only show I enjoy more at the moment.

Reaction Score
Agree on Grimm being bit repetitive. Like it though...it is good not great.

I really like the Monroe character. Adds humor. And Rosalee has been good addition.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Agree on Grimm being bit repetitive. Like it though...it is good not great.

I really like the Monroe character. Adds humor. And Rosalee has been good addition.

Agree on Monroe. Now that they have the whole larger story picture with the royals it has more potential.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom