Skylar Finished for the Year | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Skylar Finished for the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't see that Skylar should get anything but our support during a time like this. She's gets the same reaction here that many opponents had for DT when she was winning three straight.

My daughter lost her sophomore year to an ACL tear and she was devastated (It happened too late to red-shirt). I can only hope that Skylar gets back as quickly as is possible.

Reaction Score
I expect that in other threads..... but not a thread about her injury. I assumed we were all adults here.
The injury sux.

I thought she was on her way to her first playoffs this year.

At the Wash-Tulsa game she came up and shook the ladies hand next to me (the lady is a well-known heckler of opponents- I think Skylar was trying to keep her from heckling the Shock that night and it worked).

Skylar's good for the WNBA. A real multi-media star which is what the league needs. Someone attractive who draws fans to the games.

Reaction Score
Prayers are with you Skylar .... for a full and speedy recovery..... You are from the enemy (hah) but a gifted player.... and nobody deserves such a hit on their body like that....

Look forward to seeing you soon on the court....

Reaction Score
I hope Skylar returns from her injury and is able to continue her high caliber of play. I hoped the same for EDD when she was out with Lyme disease. The same for Candice Parker. I hope those things (in part) because I want the WNBA to thrive and they are talented, charismatic players that can increase the profile of the league and its fan base. The fact that they, in one form or another, "hurt" me as a UConn fan does not stand in the way of my appreciation of their talent and value to the game. If they and others don't grow the game and fan base there will soon be no American professional league for our UConn ladies to aspire to.

Reaction Score
I just watched the replay of the game. She was just going after the ball towards the foul line going towards mid-court and she slipped. Then she went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom