Sinkhole? | The Boneyard

Sinkhole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
C'mon sink, you have to be getting pretty excited? Rays are playing well, even hitting now. Have the best staff down the stretch and the Yanks staff is hurting and the bullpen imploding.

Should be more exciting than it should've been but as a Yankee fan I am a bit nervous about this team. Cano is awful at best and if CC and Andy don't return healthy this team is not made for a long playoff run, if they make it there! Nova and Hughes are painful in their inconsistency and they keep throwing Joba out for a dress rehearsal which is failing in a major way......desperation in the Bronx?

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
LMAO yeah, a top 3 MVP candidate is "awful at best".

Lets see the Rays do it against a decent team for a change. Yanks remaining schedule is very favorable. Rays, not so much.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
LMAO yeah, a top 3 MVP candidate is "awful at best".

Lets see the Rays do it against a decent team for a change. Yanks remaining schedule is very favorable. Rays, not so much.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

He's not for the last 2-3 weeks zyron, you kidding me? He's back to old habits swinging at everything and getting out of the zone trying to pull everything...until he goes back to hitting the ball to the left side he will be worthless at the 3-4 spot.....you watching him. I'm okay with slumps and man he's a great hitter, but his lack of effort running out ground balls is becoming Papi-like.......

Reaction Score
What did I say?:confused:

Not that!!..........you quoted "awful at best" and he has been. Easy! Needs to step up and be the player they expect especially now, crunch time or else MVP is a joke. Great fielder and hitter when he wants but let's be honest, he can drive you nuts with his nonchalant attitude!

Reaction Score
Not that!!..........you quoted "awful at best" and he has been. Easy! Needs to step up and be the player they expect especially now, crunch time or else MVP is a joke. Great fielder and hitter when he wants but let's be honest, he can drive you nuts with his nonchalant attitude!

That was zls44. I guess all us z guys look alike to you;)

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
mau not getting enuff zzzzzzs

Reaction Score
I wasn't even drinking .....wow I may need more sleep!! Grouchy bastard........;)

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Cano will come around eventually.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I will say this (and I am a Yankee fan), if they blew last night's game (Soriano made it very interesting against Cleveland) it would have been the season.

Reaction Score
C'mon sink, you have to be getting pretty excited? Rays are playing well, even hitting now. Have the best staff down the stretch and the Yanks staff is hurting and the bullpen imploding.

Should be more exciting than it should've been but as a Yankee fan I am a bit nervous about this team. Cano is awful at best and if CC and Andy don't return healthy this team is not made for a long playoff run, if they make it there! Nova and Hughes are painful in their inconsistency and they keep throwing Joba out for a dress rehearsal which is failing in a major way......desperation in the Bronx?

I'm very excited Mau, Maddon has his guys peaking for the stretch run. This may be the year that the Yanks and Tampa finally meet in the playoffs. The Rays pitching vs. Yankee bats would be a great matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom