SI Cover | Page 2 | The Boneyard

SI Cover

Reaction Score
They didn't come out with one last year. The OP is either mistaken or he means a digital copy cover. I emailed SI last year. From their response, I wouldn't hold my breath this year. No commemorative either. Maybe something with Back 2 Back but print is going bye bye. They were monthly, not weekly last year. Are they still even printing mags?
SI still prints on a monthly schedule. I bought a subscription from my niece who is in the girl scouts. SI is not very good any more and I barely read it. I used to devour it cover to cover.

Reaction Score
Yeah it’s pretty sad. I always looked forward to picking up the SI after one of my teams won. I was hopeful last year but the switch to monthly made the next issue come out like 3 weeks after the Huskies won and of course everyone (except us degenerates) had forgotten about it by then and it was all NFL draft.

Reaction Score
Has anybody else thought to get the covers autographed? I got the first championships signed by Ricky and Jen.

Attachments

• IMG_7407.jpeg
    IMG_7407.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 67

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Yeah it’s pretty sad. I always looked forward to picking up the SI after one of my teams won. I was hopeful last year but the switch to monthly made the next issue come out like 3 weeks after the Huskies won and of course everyone (except us degenerates) had forgotten about it by then and it was all NFL draft.
I have a copy of the full 2004 edition I bought at Bradley!

Reaction Score
Love it. Nice job -Too bad u couldn’t get a great pic of cam when he served it up one-handed on Edey and kinda floated around him

Reaction Score
Will sports illustrated come out with a daily weekly or commemorative issue or is sports illustrated no longer a thing? I have the cover from the last five championships and looking for the current one.
Hey Roy, is that you?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I figure if anyone needs one (I got one last year, stumbled upon this while looking for this year's version) they can get one here:

Last Year's Sport Magazine

This is the full magazine. If I do find one for Title # VI I'll keep everyone posted. A little miffed as I have four SI's and the below as part of my collection. On a quest to complete the set.

2023 Sport.jpg

Reaction Score
SI still prints on a monthly schedule. I bought a subscription from my niece who is in the girl scouts. SI is not very good any more and I barely read it. I used to devour it cover to cover.
I cancelled my subscription when it went monthly. I then received an offer for like ten dollars for a year sp I gave it a try. At the end of the subscription I did not renew. I then received a call asking me to renew and I declined. They asked why and I told them it was boring and uninteresting.

I couldn't believe the next question - "Would you like to buy a gift subscription for someone?"

I just told you it was boring and uninteresting and you think I would but it for someone else. LOL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom