Shoni Schimmel | The Boneyard

Shoni Schimmel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good for her! She is an inspiration for young girls as well as for other Native Americans.

Reaction Score
Has that ever happened with a women who just got out of college before? At least she'll get some money up front. Hope she doesn't get used though. Also hope she (and all the other girls) doesn't sign with a bad agent.

Reaction Score
Schoni will be all right. Her mother has been around somewhat. Ididn't think Schoni would go back and coach Rez Ball ! Good for you Schoni, and much success in the WNBA.

Reaction Score
Has that ever happened with a women who just got out of college before? At least she'll get some money up front. Hope she doesn't get used though. Also hope she (and all the other girls) doesn't sign with a bad agent.

Many is the UConn player that's done this as well.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Can I get this one signed?

130331215737-louisville-women-upset-baylor-brittney-griner-sweet-16-single-image-cut.jpg

Reaction Score
Many is the UConn player that's done this as well.

Yeah, she Tweeted that she's signed with an agency too. She should do well this season.

I'm reading about Angel & the Dream though...

hmmm...

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Hope she can survive Coop's 2 a day workouts. From speaking to players when he was at USC he runs the players a lot.........and I mean a lot. She better come into the workouts hydrated.

Reaction Score
I guess were going to see a "Slimmer Shoni" by the end of the season...

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I guess were going to see a "Slimmer Shoni" by the end of the season...
I'm rooting for Shoni big time, but I do agree that her level of success in the WNBA will be directly related to her commitment to fitness. Look at how much Skylar struggled against stronger and bigger guards in the WNBA, and Skyler is a much better athlete than Shoni. I mean this as no offense to the young lady, but if she stays at her current weight and fitness, I think she will be a bust in the WNBA. Whalen, who is no sleek gazelle, seems to be much stronger and I think Shoni could be somewhat as effective if she loses the baby fat and replaces it with muscle...

Reaction Score
She was really huffin' and puffin' at the end of the game against UCONN. Her face was flushed and pale as well.

[mod edit]

She'll be going up against some of the elite women basketball players in the world. She needs to get like Maya and Skylar and hit the weights too.

Last edited by a moderator:

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
She was really huffin' and puffin' at the end of the game against UCONN. Her face was flushed and pale as well.

[mod edit]

She'll be going up against some of the elite women basketball players in the world. She needs to get like Maya and Skylar and hit the weights too.

Yeah, but everyone's face looks like that at the end of a UConn beat down.:(

Reaction Score
Not really. Most of them gave up early and were sitting on the bench in the fourth quarter.

Reaction Score
I'm rooting for Shoni big time, but I do agree that her level of success in the WNBA will be directly related to her commitment to fitness. Look at how much Skylar struggled against stronger and bigger guards in the WNBA, and Skyler is a much better athlete than Shoni. I mean this as no offense to the young lady, but if she stays at her current weight and fitness, I think she will be a bust in the WNBA. Whalen, who is no sleek gazelle, seems to be much stronger and I think Shoni could be somewhat as effective if she loses the baby fat and replaces it with muscle...

True. Whalen gets a lot of her points on drives to the basket. I guess she just counts on the other team to worry about whether she's going to pass it to Maya and that works most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom