OT: - Shaving Points | The Boneyard

OT: Shaving Points

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Sports betting is huge now. But how soon does it go too far? I don't bet or follow NBA, so I can't speak for the below article. This accusation is towards the refs, but I often wonder when teams are up 10 and the line is -7, how easy it is to turn it over, miss a free throw, or lay back on 3 pt defense when your cousin in another state has +7 and you can still win the game.

You do realize that Vegas has controlled the NFL and NBA for several years now. Even the tickets you buy now say quite firmly that the games are “purely for entertainment purposes only “. The only big time team sport that’s still legitimate more or less is baseball.

Reaction Score
You do realize that Vegas has controlled the NFL and NBA for several years now. Even the tickets you buy now say quite firmly that the games are “purely for entertainment purposes only “. The only big time team sport that’s still legitimate more or less is baseball.
Thats great, but I'm referring to the impact it may have on college basketball. I don't care about the NBA.

Reaction Score
Thanks for uncomprehending and having it relegated to the wrong forum.

Reaction Score
Thats great, but I'm referring to the impact it may have on college basketball. I don't care about the NBA.
Neither do I, have not watched a NBA game in 20 years, except for sports highlights. Lol. At least we agree on something.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom