Shabazz Napier & Other UConn Alums - 2015 NBA Season Highlights | The Boneyard

Shabazz Napier & Other UConn Alums - 2015 NBA Season Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He had a so so rookie season but I see him being a lot better these years coming up. Probably UCONN's best highest Bball IQ/ matched w talent we've had. I love his game.

Reaction Score
Love this kid. I miss watching him play in a UCONN jersey. He is going to be a very good NBA player. We can only hope some of our young guys turn out like him. I said the same thing after Kemba left and Shabazz filled that void. I have a feeling we will be saying that again sometime soon about some of our young talent. We are blessed to be a Husky fans!

Reaction Score
He's got such great court vision. Some of those passes he made were beautiful.

Shabazz doesn't possess elite athleticism, so it will take him some time to adjust to the speed of the NBA, but his handle, passing, and shooting ability are a perfect fit in today's NBA.

Before the season, I thought he had the game of a poor-man's Steph Curry. Obviously Curry ascended into the MVP this season, but Shabazz has a similar skill-set. I'm excited to see how his NBA career progresses.

Reaction Score
He's got such great court vision. Some of those passes he made were beautiful.

Shabazz doesn't possess elite athleticism, so it will take him some time to adjust to the speed of the NBA, but his handle, passing, and shooting ability are a perfect fit in today's NBA.

Before the season, I thought he had the game of a poor-man's Steph Curry. Obviously Curry ascended into the MVP this season, but Shabazz has a similar skill-set. I'm excited to see how his NBA career progresses.
still remember both kerr and curry praising napier when they played eachother. Steph called him special and kerr claimed he was a starter. two months later riley get dragic and napier is buried deep in the bench.

Reaction Score
I like that the last shot in the clip is over Kemba.
Shabazz has gotten much better at the bounce pass - a lost art these days.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Daniels clips are sweeeet!

caw

Reaction Score
Rudy is straight up nasty when he wants to dunk it nobody is stopping him

He has lost most of the weight Toronto asked him to gain. What a dumb decision on Torontos part.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Rudy is straight up nasty when he wants to dunk it nobody is stopping him
ESPN had an anonymous questionnaire for NBA players, and one question asked "Which player is the best in-game dunker" and the answer among the league was overwhelmingly Rudy, not Blake or DJ.

He has lost most of the weight Toronto asked him to gain. What a dumb decision on Torontos part.
That's not the only dumb thing the Toronto Raptors did. I blame much of the bad reputation that Rudy has seemed to gain among fans in the last couple years as an inefficient chucker to Raptors fans. They seem to be everywhere now that they have a shred of relevance and literally dump on Rudy any chance they get, as if he's the reason the team didn't work out, not Dwayne Casey's refusal to utilize him properly or that he is redundant next to a guy like DeRozan who can't shoot but plays the 2.

Reaction Score
rudy is really hitting his prime and has probably two peak seasons left imo. If only the kings were a competent organzation... if only that mad man wasn't the owner. vivek is the worst owner in the nba, he literally stopped management from drafting elfrid payton in favor of STAUSKIS . probably because he liked the sound of his name

Reaction Score
ESPN had an anonymous questionnaire for NBA players, and one question asked "Which player is the best in-game dunker" and the answer among the league was overwhelmingly Rudy, not Blake or DJ.

That's not the only dumb thing the Toronto Raptors did. I blame much of the bad reputation that Rudy has seemed to gain among fans in the last couple years as an inefficient chucker to Raptors fans. They seem to be everywhere now that they have a shred of relevance and literally dump on Rudy any chance they get, as if he's the reason the team didn't work out, not Dwayne Casey's refusal to utilize him properly or that he is redundant next to a guy like DeRozan who can't shoot but plays the 2.
raptor fans are the most delusional fanbase on planet earth. realgm is basically raptorgm with nuts toronto fans

BUConn10

Reaction Score
raptor fans are the most delusional fanbase on planet earth. realgm is basically raptorgm with nuts toronto fans
Pretty much. In the last 3 years they have become the new "annoying fan base" that everyone hates. They don't know much about basketball either, probably spend too much time watching hockey while their single NBA team claws their way to mediocrity.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Kinda OT but while watching this Hou-GSW Game 5, I'm seeig Jahlil Okafor's SECOND commercial showcasing his time at Duke, and he hasn't even been drafted yet.

So for anyone wondering what effective "marketing and branding" of a program for elite recruits looks like, just observe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom