SF V.J. King (Louisville Commit) | Page 18 | The Boneyard

SF V.J. King (Louisville Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
husky99 said:
that one will always haunt me. In that same mack thread 3 and zionn agreed with me and heard the same buzz.. (but as always, take it with a grain of salt) :--).

I'll defend you. I always point out that if you were in the room with Calhoun and his staff, popping a champagne cork after landing Bill Curley, and the Boneyard existed, you could have posted that Curley was coming and felt 100 percent confident in your post. Recruiting is weird - stuff changes and even the most inside of insiders are sometimes wrong. A recruit's own parents might not know their son was privately changing his mind.

I also was watching ESPN when they announced Lamar Odom to UConn. That's not a guy on a messageboard with infant twins - that's the worldwide leader.

Reaction Score
that one will always haunt me. In that same mack thread 3 and zionn agreed with me and heard the same buzz.. (but as always, take it with a grain of salt) :--).

Though crowd 99.

Reaction Score
@VJKing13: Today's the day...

He did say he was committing "real soon"....

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Rick Pitino wins this one, but his face is still deteriorating like a compost heap. We can all find solace in that.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Rick Pitino wins this one, but his face is still deteriorating like a compost heap. We can all find solace in that.
i dont see how he can use king in that system, he's too good to play in a schizophrenic system... serious question, who has he produced in the nba? clark? williams?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
It is @Zionn 's assertion, and his alone.

He's usually pretty good with these, but it would be nice for once, when he is wrong, for it to be in our favor.
He predicted DHam leaving from source. Didn't happen. Glad he was wrong on that one. So was he.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
no one on this board is a true insider
Unless your definition of a true insider is someone on the coaching staff I'm pretty confident that's not true. I would guess we have people here who are very close with people in the athletic department.

mets1090

Reaction Score
anyone who claims to have info has been wrong plenty of times
Well by that standard no one anywhere is an insider. Everyone is wrong sometimes but that doesn't mean that the info they were given and relayed to us wasn't accurate at the time it was stated. Teenagers change their minds.

Reaction Score
It is @Zionn 's assertion, and his alone.

He's usually pretty good with these, but it would be nice for once, when he is wrong, for it to be in our favor.

Its not very hard to do what Zionn is doing.

He sees Uconn3 posting King's tweet "today is the day" after King stated he was going to commit soon. Most people following his recruitment have known Ville is the team to beat for King. Zionn makes a very "bold" prediction by connecting the dots that King is headed to Ville.

Of course Zionn is going to be correct most of the time when he predicts that the recruit will not be coming to UCONN because by simple math most of the recruits we offer will be going somewhere else. When we offer 22 recruits for 5 available scholarships the majority of the recruits will not be coming to UCONN.

You can tell who has some inside scoop. CallmeBruce poster predicted Gibbs to UCONN several weeks before Gibbs even declared he was transferring, and he communicated that very clearly, not through some short worded cryptic message that leaves room for ambiguity (which is Zionn's m.o.)

Zionn predicting what anyone of us could have predicted on the day of... well he is no CallmeBruce

Reaction Score
anyone who claims to have info has been wrong plenty of times

Have you been paying attention the last couple of months? This board had Gibbs to UConn before anyone even knew he was leaving Seton Hall.

Reaction Score
David Padgett who is the UL director of basketball operation just started following him on twitter. Usually that's a good sign for that school.

mets1090

Reaction Score
David Padgett who is the UL director of basketball operation just started following him on twitter. Usually that's a good sign for that school.
I believe the phrase we're looking for is....

NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger