Chris Clarke (Committed to Virginia Tech) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Chris Clarke (Committed to Virginia Tech)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Andre and Rudy didn't contribute much to our NCAA success, but it's good for the program to have alumni starring in the NBA. Every other early departure we've had has been a major contributor in college. There's been no great player that I wish we hadn't gotten. Several lousy players I wish we hadn't gotten.
The only players I regret are the ones that transferred or left in bad academic standing.

Reaction Score
So why exactly is KO flying to VA to see Clarke post visit ? Customary in this recruiting period ?

he did the same with Cassell Jr...and yes you do see it often with coaches doing home/HS visits after campus visits

Reaction Score
James said:
Only thing that makes sense . Full on verbal or maybe a silent commit.

Or maybe Clarke forgot something in KO's office and he's bringing it back (as long as he has a plane handy).

But that's a good sign too - it's the old "leave something behind so you have to see the person again" trick.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
I'm expecting a Chris Clarke commitment by tomorrow evening. Fingers Crossed.

Reaction Score
Hearing it's not an in-home visit. Ollie will just be at his workout tonight as of now.

Reaction Score

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
Uggghhh I dunno who I hate more, Midget Mack Cronin or Buzz Lightyears Away From Winning

caw

Reaction Score
Uggghhh I dunno who I hate more, Midget Mack Cronin or Buzz Lightyears Away From Winning

Now that's an interesting question. I dislike Buzz more he seems like he has the worst traits of Cal, Pitino and Huggins all mixed together. Cronin may be an angry little leprechaun but he at least seems like a decent enough person.

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
Now that's an interesting question. I dislike Buzz more he seems like he has the worst traits of Cal, Pitino and Huggins all mixed together. Cronin may be an angry little leprechaun but he at least seems like a decent enough person.
I specifically hate Midget Cronin after his poor sportsmanship handling of Bazz beating out Kilpatrick for AAC POY. Imagine KO and Bazz pulling that BS if Kilpatrick had won the award instead. Not to mention his over the top sideline antics where he tries to overcompensate for his short stature and getting stuffed in lockers his whole childhood.

I was at the Cincy game at the XL last year and it is still beyond me how he didn't get T'd let alone tossed for his tirade.

Reaction Score
@AdamZagoria: 2015 Boo Williams G Chris Clarke will visit Creighton next weekend. Visited UConn last weekend.

C

Chief00

I really don't know much about Clarke, although I suppose the Ollie VA trip was a plus after his visit.

Reaction Score
so the rumor is that clarke really enjoyed uconn but his coaches/family want him to still look around at other schools. the root is playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom