Seth Greenberg | The Boneyard

Seth Greenberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
really nice shout-out from Seth on Mike & Mike this morning. Talking about UConn program and admiring their excellence.totally dismissed the talk of them being bad for women's basketball.

Reaction Score
Greenie (Mike Greenburg) just said something about a power 5 conference men's team giving Geno a chance to coach them. Brilliant

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
really nice shout-out from Seth on Mike & Mike this morning. Talking about UConn program and admiring their excellence.totally dismissed the talk of them being bad for women's basketball.
This is great, and I'm not surprised. I can't remember exactly when this was, but sometime late this season after a UConn win, Coach Greenberg and Jay Williams took a few solid minutes in the ESPN studio, when they could have been talking about the men's game, to analyze the UConn women and what makes them such a great team. They did a wonderful job and were very complimentary, talking about how hard Geno and the UConn players work to maximize their ability, how difficult it is to win every game when taking everyone's best shot all the time, etc. So yeah, Greenberg is one of the guys who totally gets it. The more people hear from folks like him, the better.

Reaction Score
I don't agree with what what's his name said about UCONN killing the sport, but I would like to thank him for saying it. Everyone is now talking about UCONN. More people are now tuning in to watch. Hopefully getting more people to watch women's basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom