Semi OT: Friars' Tickets | The Boneyard

Semi OT: Friars' Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Living on the RI border in MA, the closest arena to my house is the Dunk. So every year I go to the UConn - PC game, usually to watch us build a huge lead and then play like garbage. Seems that way anyway.

Given the NNNBE and AAC split, I'm not heading to Providence CC anymore (except maybe for the P Bruins). Yet that doesn't stop the PC ticket office from e-mailing and now calling me at home to get me to buy tickets. I don't know whether to be impressed with their diligence or to feel sorry for them. They lost what was by far their biggest draw in UConn.

Reaction Score
Living on the RI border in MA, the closest arena to my house is the Dunk. So every year I go to the UConn - PC game, usually to watch us build a huge lead and then play like garbage. Seems that way anyway.

Given the NNNBE and AAC split, I'm not heading to Providence CC anymore (except maybe for the P Bruins). Yet that doesn't stop the PC ticket office from e-mailing and now calling me at home to get me to buy tickets. I don't know whether to be impressed with their diligence or to feel sorry for them. They lost what was by far their biggest draw in UConn.
Desperation makes for odd behavior.

Reaction Score

I went to the UConn-Seton Hall game at the Prudential Center a few years back (was one of the game's during Calhoun's suspension). They haven't stopped calling and emailing me since. I stopped trying to unsubscribe. It's not worth it. Also note: Metropolitan Opera is the exact same way. Been on their list for 6 years and haven't been able to get off.

Reaction Score
Same here with St. John's went to a half dozen regular season UConn/St. John's games over the years. I wonder if Rutgers will hit me up now that I went there last weekend.

Reaction Score
I bought football tix to RU-UConn in NJ 2010. Get at least weekly emails since. I did buy hoops tix this year. It will never end!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So does UConn do this to random fans? Doesn't seem like it, but my buddy usually buys our tickets. For hoops we don't really need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom