SEC All Conference Team | The Boneyard

SEC All Conference Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

HGN

Reaction Score
The absence of any Lady Vols on the 1st or 2nd ALL SEC teams may just actually help UT...........Could be a Wake Up Call. It let's them know that they are not going to be just given honors and accolades any longer simply because they wear the orange. All of a sudden they have to earn it on the court with their play. I have thought for a long time that one player in particular got a lot of honors and accolades because of their reputation. Well that didn't help her this time. The voters saw it like they should have and left her off the ALL SEC team. Just like they should have.

Now I hope she wakes up and starts playing like an AA like her talent dictates she should be playing.

Reaction Score
Not me. I hope she pouts, turns it over 100 times misses every shot and then bolts for Europe. TN can not lose enough for me. :cool:
INHO, Tennessee will be a better team next year if she bolts for Europe, addition by subtraction!

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
The absence of any Lady Vols on the 1st or 2nd ALL SEC teams may just actually help UT......Could be a Wake Up Call. It let's them know that they are not going to be just given honors and accolades any longer simply because they wear the orange. All of a sudden they have to earn it on the court with their play. I have thought for a long time that one player in particular got a lot of honors and accolades because of their reputation. Well that didn't help her this time. The voters saw it like they should have and left her off the ALL SEC team. Just like they should have.

Now I hope she wakes up and starts playing like an AA like her talent dictates she should be playing.
Uhhh... If they'uns ain't awake by now they ain't likely to be.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Oh, mercy, why does every thread about the SEC turn into hopes and something else for a spoiled brat who cannot and has not got it done.

Reaction Score
Oh, mercy, why does every thread about the SEC turn into hopes and something else for a spoiled brat who cannot and has not got it done.

And the evidence of said person being a "spoiled brat" is ... ?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

Just my opinion vowelguy. Let us get together a couple of years from now and take inventory. Is there a blood test for a "spoiled brat"? Or do we just have to rely on how she plays and how she pouts and how her team plays when she is doing her thing. Go over to VolNation and take a vote. I'm pretty confident in the outcome. Would you feel better about "underachiever"? The SEC has voted and found her unworthy, but please step up and make your case for what we are missing.

Reaction Score
Nobody is waking up at Tenn until the coach goes..... then their long nightmare will be over and they can start to rebuild.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Watch them hire Tyler Summitt, lol.

I'm not entirely sure that's a bad thing, for Tennessee at least. He's fiesty and scrappy.. and I believe the fanbase and players would rally around the persona.

But in all honesty, I think Tennessee wants a clean break from the Patt Summitt tree/legacy. I think they'll go for an up and coming coach from a mid major D1. I personally think a male coach would do well in Rocky Top.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
you know how it is, the snowball effect

and I recently read that its not the players BY posters dislike, its the Lady Vols as a unit... the kids don't deserve the name-calling, I think I read that somewhere around here SMH

HGN

Reaction Score
Uhh. They've already gotten a lot of wake up calls this season.
Yeah Vowelguy , you may have a point. But apparently the clock didn't ring loud enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom