Season's Tickets? | The Boneyard

Season's Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
I just heard an ad on TV for basketball tickets - availability starting tomorrow. Whatsup? I haven't received my season ticket application yet. Are the season tix app out already?

Never mind - I just went to the university site & ordered the tix

Last edited:

sTu

Reaction Score
Good to see they kept the pricing to $20 per ticket at Gampel. There are fifteen home games including the exhibition games (one game at Mohegan or Bridgeport-looking like UCLA at Mohegan). Until the conference schedule is released games will not be assigned to a venue.

Reaction Score
Hopefully the UCLA game at Mohegan Sun will not be over-charged as last years Temple at Bridgeport game was! If I ordered comparable seats to my Gampel & XL seats I would have had to pay $68.00 plus $20.00 for parking (which is usually around $5.00 to $8.00)!
UCONN Athletic Office and Ticket Office really doesn't care about screwing their season tix holders any chance they can!

Reaction Score
Hopefully the UCLA game at Mohegan Sun will not be over-charged as last years Temple at Bridgeport game was! If I ordered comparable seats to my Gampel & XL seats I would have had to pay $68.00 plus $20.00 for parking (which is usually around $5.00 to $8.00)!
UCONN Athletic Office and Ticket Office really doesn't care about screwing their season tix holders any chance they can!
Pre sale for UConn @ Mohegan vs UCLA set for Friday 8/8/14. If you are a season ticket holder you should get an email. Ticketmaster shows seats at $20.10 and some for $117. Public onsale is 9/15/14. Apparently something changed on the pre-sale. Ticketmaster has no pre-sale as of today and I called to check. UConn ticket office has no pre-sale info yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger