Season Tickets On Sale Tomorrow? | The Boneyard

Season Tickets On Sale Tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just saw a TV ad and now see a message on UConn website about a season tickets going on sale tomorrow for UConn men and women. Anyone know if this is for returning season ticket holders, or just new orders?

Been a UConn Club member/XL Center holder for years and don't remember having to call in the past but don't want to miss out if this is something new ...

http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/072914aab.html

Reaction Score
Ahhhhh. Tickets to UConn men's basketball games. Those, fall foliage, 7-11, and mild summers are literally the only things I miss about Connecticut.

Reaction Score
What about those who have already put in a deposit?
i was thinking the same thing. I called the ticket office yesterday and the woman said that it is applied toward the price of the season tickets. this is my first year buying season tickets, but it seems like the deposit wasn't necessary? I thought it held yor spot for better seats no? I did the 5 pack last year.

Reaction Score
I never received an e-mail either. Usually I get 2-3 e-mails from uconn about season tickets weeks in advance. Anyone else not get an e-mail?

Reaction Score
Thanks for posting this...I didn't get the email either...I usually get the uconn emails in the afternoon so I will see if it's there then. As for the schedule not too many home games this year....8 each a Gampel and XL and one at a site TBD (I would guess bridgeport again). The prices also went up to 30 per game from 27 last year and 25 the year before.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Saw this on I-95 in Bridgeport yesterday. Fairfield county presence - woohoo. Tickets on sale today!!!!

Attachments

• image-3206324818.jpg
    image-3206324818.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 66
Reaction Score
pretty pr
Thanks for posting this...I didn't get the email either...I usually get the uconn emails in the afternoon so I will see if it's there then. As for the schedule not too many home games this year....8 each a Gampel and XL and one at a site TBD (I would guess bridgeport again). The prices also went up to 30 per game from 27 last year and 25 the year before.
pretty pricey considering we arent playing the Louisvilles, Nova, Gtown, Cuse, Pitt, ND type teams anymore or dont have the floridas coming to town this year. Please Diaco have a good football season to get us out of this conference :/

Reaction Score
I got the email as well. I cannot bring myself to paying 240 bucks per ticket for that schedule. I guess I am out my $40.00 bucks.

Reaction Score
Just went through the process to see where the seats might be and there's no way of knowing what seats you will have. How would anyone buy season tickets with no sense of how bad/good the seats may be?

Reaction Score
Just went through the process to see where the seats might be and there's no way of knowing what seats you will have. How would anyone buy season tickets with no sense of how bad/good the seats may be?
The woman I spoke with at UCONN stated that people last year who had 0 priority points had seats at center court in the 200's. I asked what rows and she couldn't specifically tell me, but said no higher than Row L or Row M. Take that for what it is worth.

Reaction Score
FWIW tickets went up to $3o for the 2004-2005 season after the 2004 National Championship. They then stayed at that level for a while before going down 2 or 3 years ago and now back up. So in real inflation adjusted dollars tickets are cheaper now than they were 10-15 years ago.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I got the email as well. I cannot bring myself to paying 240 bucks per ticket for that schedule. I guess I am out my $40.00 bucks.

Had this exact conversation with my wife last night. Then channeled my inner-KO voice and said: I love UConn. I bleed UConn Blue. I don't go to the games to see the opponents. I go to the games to see these boys represent this fine university. ... And ordered our tickets to watch the Huskies defend the crown. You should do the same.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Uconn77Duke74 said:

That's how this works, college and pro. You start in the building and move your way up the list.

Reaction Score
Had this exact conversation with my wife last night. Then channeled my inner-KO voice and said: I love UConn. I bleed UConn Blue. I don't go to the games to see the opponents. I go to the games to see these boys represent this fine university. ... And ordered our tickets to watch the Huskies defend the crown. You should do the same.

Seems that this would have been a good year to hold the line on ticket prices OR drop ticket prices in order to get packed buildings.

Reaction Score
I paid the $240 to XL Center (I wish I can buy the gampel ones too but I work in Stamford and live in New Haven. Ill probably purchase one off games there) I also donated $100 to get some priority points/seating. Go HUSKIES!!!!!!

Reaction Score
I am ordering 4 tix at XL and 2 at Gampel. I wish the schedule was better but I am there first and foremost for Uconn. And, I like getting out and going to these games in the winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom